The Alicante Provincial Council Auditorium suspends its program of face-to-face activities scheduled from today until next January 31. The measure, endorsed by the Culture area headed by the vice president and deputy Julia Parra, has been taken before the new restrictions by the competent authorities as consequence of the increase in positive cases for coronavirus in the Valencian Community.
From ADDA new dates or cancellation will be announced of each of the affected concerts through the usual communication channels, its website www.addaalicante.es and social networks. The tickets purchased would be saved for later dates or request a refund of the amount at [email protected]
Julia Parra explained that “in the face of the new restrictions due to the increase in positive cases of COVID-19, it is time to exercise a collective responsibility action having as a priority the safety of the public and of the teams and visitors, waiting for the improve the situation and we can reestablish the activity with all the necessary measures ”.
The ADDA has been pioneer in carrying out activities as the first symphonic concert held in Spain after the period of confinement that took place in 2020. The measures taken to guarantee greater security for the public and employees have achieved its recognition as the first auditorium in the peninsula to receive the Seal of Safe Tourism and the Q for Tourist Quality in Management of Scenic Spaces and Professional Events.
The suspension measures will affect the activity of Adda · Symphony, to the program of professional and congress events and to the following concerts:
· January 8, 2021: VII Cycle Young Interpreters of the Province of Alicante.
· January 9, 2021: IX Guitar Cycle. David Russell.
· January 18, 2021: Óscar Esplá Superior Conservatory of Music Concert.
· January 22, 2021: Orchestra of the Mariinsky / Gergiev Theater.
· January 23, 2021: Mariinsky & Adda Theater Orchestra · Simfònica. Gergiev.
· January 24, 2021: Alicante Municipal Symphonic Band Concert.
· January 25, 2021: Óscar Esplá Superior Conservatory of Music Concert.
· January 26, 2021: José Tomás de Alicante Conservatory Concert.
· January 30, 2021: Dresdner / González Orchestra.
· January 31, 2021: Alicante Municipal Symphonic Band Concert.
Eddie is an Australian news reporter with over 9 years in the industry and has published on Forbes and tech crunch.