For more information on gambling and fantasy, join the SI Winners Club newsletter.
Odds for Appalachian State vs. UL Monroe
Over / Under Insights
- Appalachian State and its opponents have combined to score 57.5 points just twice this season.
- UL Monroe and his opponents have combined to score more than 57.5 points in four of seven games this season.
- The two teams combine to average 52.7 points per game, 4.8 less than the over / under in this contest.
- These two teams yield a total of 58.4 points per game, 0.9 more than the over / under in this contest.
- The Mountaineers and their opponents averaged 56.6 points per game, 0.9 less than Saturday’s total.
- The overall average of 53 points per game in Warhawks games this season is 4.5 points less than the over / under for this game.
Appalachian State Statistics and Trends
- Appalachian State has played seven games, with four wins against the spread.
- The Mountaineers have yet to cover the difference this season when they are favored by 27.5 points or more.
- This year’s Appalachian State games have exceeded 42.9% of their chances (three times in seven games with total set points).
- The Mountaineers are averaging 31.3 points per game, 3.1 less than the Warhawks who give up per outing (34.4).
- Appalachian State is 1-1 against the spread and 2-0 overall this season when the team has more than 34.4 points.
- The Mountaineers collect just 7.4 more yards per game (456.1) than the Warhawks allow per outing (448.7).
- Appalachian State is 3-2 against the spread and 5-0 overall as the team totals more than 448.7 yards.
- The Mountaineers have turned the ball 12 times this season, two fewer than the Warhawks have forced (14).
- Find the latest spread and moneyline odds for Appalachian State at SISportsbook.
UL Monroe Statistics and Trends
- In UL Monroe’s seven games this season, he has four wins against the spread.
- This season, the Warhawks have only one to win in three games as an underdog of 27.5 points or more.
- This year’s UL Monroe games have exceeded four of the seven total set points (57.1%).
- The Warhawks accumulate just 2.6 fewer points per game (21.4) than the Mountaineers give up (24).
- UL Monroe is 3-0 against the spread and 3-0 overall in games when recording more than 24 points.
- The Warhawks accumulate 301.3 yards per game, 73.7 yards less than the 375 the Mountaineers give up.
- This year the Warhawks have six turnovers, two fewer than the Mountaineers have to carry (8).
- Go to SISportsbook to find the last money line, margin, and over / under odds for this pairing.
|Appalachian State||Statistics||UL Monroe|
Average Points Scored
Average Points allowed
Average Total Yards
Average Total Yards Allowed
To carry out
Eddie is an Australian news reporter with over 9 years in the industry and has published on Forbes and tech crunch.