For more information on gambling and fantasy, join the SI Winners Club newsletter.
Odds for Cardinals vs. Panthers
More or less information
- Arizona and its opponents have surpassed the current total of 44.5 points in seven of nine games this season.
- Carolina has combined with her opponents to score more than 44.5 points in two games this season.
- Sunday’s total is 5.3 points lower than the two teams’ combined average of 49.8 points per game.
- The over / under from this contest is 7.0 points higher than the 37.5 these two teams combine to allow per game this season.
- The Cardinals and their opponents have scored an average of 49.9 points per game in 2020, 5.4 more than Sunday’s total.
- The 44.5 point total for this game is 0.8 points below the average total of 45.3 points per game in Panthers games this season.
Cardinals stats and trends
- Against the spread, Arizona is 7-2-0 this year.
- The Cardinals covered the margin in their only game when they were favored by 9.5 points or more.
- Arizona has exceeded 44.4% of its chances this year (four times in nine games with total set points).
- This year, the Cardinals scored 10.5 more points per game (30.8) than the Panthers gave up (20.3).
- Arizona is 6-2 against the spread and 7-1 overall in games when it scores more than 20.3 points.
- The Cardinals are averaging 105.3 more yards per game (398.4) than the Panthers allow per game (293.1).
- In games where Arizona has more than 293.1 yards, the team is 7-2 against the margin and 8-1 overall.
- The Cardinals have turned the ball around nine times this season, one less than the Panthers have forced (10).
- Click on to SISportsbook and find the bottom line, money line and total for Arizona’s showdown with the Panthers.
Panthers stats and trends
- Carolina is 4-5-0 against the spread this year.
- Carolina’s games this year have come to the end with just two of nine total set points (22.2%).
- The Panthers scored 19.0 points per game, comparable to the 17.2 the Cardinals allow.
- When Carolina scores more than 17.2 points, it is 4-3 against the spread and 4-3 overall.
- The Panthers accumulate just 2.3 fewer yards per game (318.7) than the Cardinals give up per game (321.0).
- When Carolina totals more than 321.0 yards, the team is 4-1 against the spread and 4-1 overall.
- The Panthers have 15 awards this season, while the Cardinals have 17 awards.
Home and road information
- Arizona has covered the spread twice at home, and is 3-1 overall there this season.
- At home, as 9.5-point or higher favorites, the Cardinals are undefeated ATS (1-0).
- In four home games this season, Arizona has outscored it once.
- This season, the Cardinals’ home games are averaging 49.3 points, 4.8 more than the over / under in this meeting (44.5).
- Carolina is 2-2 overall, with two wins against Spread, on the road.
- Carolina has exceeded the total once in four road games this year.
- This season, the Panthers’ away games are averaging 46.1 points, 1.6 more than the over / under in this meeting (44.5).
Powered by Data Skrive.
Eddie is an Australian news reporter with over 9 years in the industry and has published on Forbes and tech crunch.