For more information on gambling and fantasy, join the SI Winners Club newsletter.
Odds for Cardinals vs. Bears
More or less information
- Arizona and its opponents have surpassed the current total of 45.5 points in six of 11 games this season.
- In 25% of Chicago’s games this season (3/12), teams combined to score more than Sunday’s total of 45.5.
- Sunday’s total is 1.0 point higher than the two teams’ combined 44.5 PPG average.
- The combined 41.5 points per game that these two teams have allowed this season is 4.0 less than the 45.5 plus / minus in this contest.
- The Cardinals’ games this season boast a total average of 48.7 points, a number 3.2 points higher than Sunday’s over / under.
- The 45.5 over / under in this game is 2.1 points higher than the total average of 43.4 in the Bears games this season.
Cardinals stats and trends
- Arizona is 8-3-0 against the spread this year.
- This season, the Cardinals have won against the spread in each of their two games as a favorite of 7.5 points or more.
- Arizona has outshined the over / under 45.5% of its chances this year (five times in 11 games with a total of set points).
- The Cardinals score 28.2 points per game, 5.1 more than the Bears allow per game (23.1).
- Arizona is 6-1 against differential and 7-0 overall this season as the team scores more than 23.1 points.
- The Cardinals are averaging 44.5 more yards per game (378.9) than the Bears allow per outing (334.4).
- In games where Arizona accumulates more than 334.4 yards, the team is 7-1 against the margin and 8-0 overall.
- This year, the Cardinals have turned the ball around 11 times, while the Bears have forced 11.
- Click on to SISportsbook and find the bottom line, money line and total for Arizona’s showdown with the Bears.
Bear statistics and trends
- Chicago has four wins against the spread in 11 games this season.
- The Bears have been underdog by 7.5 points or more three times this season and haven’t covered the difference once.
- Chicago’s games this year have exceeded total points 25% of their chances (three times in 12 games with total set points).
- This season the Bears accumulate just 2.1 fewer points per game (16.3) than the Cardinals give up (18.4).
- Chicago is 4-1 against the spread and 3-2 overall when the team scores more than 18.4 points.
- The Bears accumulate 296.1 yards per game, 21.7 yards less than the 317.8 that the Cardinals allow.
- In games where Chicago totaled more than 317.8 yards, the team is 2-5 against the spread and 2-4 overall.
- The Bears have turned the ball over 15 times, four times less than the Cardinals have forced turnovers (19).
Home and road information
- Chicago has covered the spread twice at home, and is 2-3 overall there, this season.
- This season, in five home games, Chicago topped the total once.
- The Bears’ home games this season are averaging 42.2 total points, 3.3 less than the over / under in this competition (45.5).
- On the road, Arizona is undefeated against the spread and 6-0 overall.
- The Cardinals are undefeated ATS (1-0) on the road as favorites by 7.5 points or more.
- This year, in six road games, Arizona has exceeded the total three times.
- The Cardinals’ away games this season are averaging 49.5 total points, 4.0 more than this outing’s over / under (45.5).
Powered by Data Skrive.
Eddie is an Australian news reporter with over 9 years in the industry and has published on Forbes and tech crunch.