For more information on gambling and fantasy, join the SI Winners Club newsletter.
Odds for Cardinals vs. Lions
More / less information
- Arizona and its opponents have surpassed the current total of 47.5 points in eight of 13 games (61.5%) this season.
- So far this season, 38.5% of Detroit games (5/13) have had more combined points than Sunday’s 47.5 over / under.
- The two teams’ combined points per game average, 44.6, is 2.9 points less than Sunday’s over / under.
- The total from this contest is 0.8 points higher than the 46.7 that these two teams combine to allow per game this season.
- The Cardinals and their opponents have scored an average of 48.4 points per game in 2021, 0.9 more than Sunday’s total.
- In 2021, games involving the Lions averaged a total of 45.8 points, 1.7 less than the over / under set for this game.
Cardinals stats and trends
- In Arizona’s 13 games this season, he has nine wins against differential.
- The Cardinals covered the margin in their only game when they were favored by 13.5 points or more.
- Arizona’s games this year have reached more than seven times in 13 chances (53.8%).
- The Cardinals scored just 1.0 more point per game (28.2) than the Lions allow (27.2).
- Arizona is 7-1 against the spread and 8-0 overall in games when recording more than 27.2 points.
- The Cardinals accumulate just 4.4 fewer yards per game (374.8) than the Lions allow per outing (379.2).
- Arizona is 6-2 against the spread and 7-1 overall as the team accumulates more than 379.2 yards.
- This year, the Cardinals have 13 turnovers, one less than the Lions have to carry (14).
- Click on to SISportsbook and find the bottom line, money line and total of Arizona’s matchup with the Lions.
Lion statistics and trends
- In Detroit’s 13 games this season, he has eight wins against differential.
- The Lions covered the margin in their only game when they were underdog by 13.5 points or more.
- Detroit has exceeded 38.5% of its chances this season (five times in 13 games with total set points).
- The Lions scored 3.1 fewer points per game (16.4) than the Cardinals gave up (19.5).
- Detroit is 2-0 against the spread and 1-1 overall as the team scores more than 19.5 points.
- The Lions accumulate 311.3 yards per game, just 10.3 fewer than the 321.6 the Cardinals allow.
- Detroit is 3-2 against the spread and 1-4 overall when the team totals more than 321.6 yards.
- The Lions have turned the ball over 18 times, five fewer times than the Cardinals have forced the ball to turn (23).
Home and road information
- Detroit is 4-2 against the spread, and 1-5 overall, at home this year.
- This year, in six home games, Detroit has hit more than three times.
- The Lions’ home games this season average a total of 46.7 points, 0.8 less than the over / under this outing (47.5).
- On the road, Arizona is 7-0 against the spread and 7-0 overall.
- Arizona has surpassed the total in four of seven road games this season.
- The Cardinals’ average total points in away games this season is 48.6 points, 1.1 more than the over / under from this meeting (47.5).
Powered by Data Skrive.
Eddie is an Australian news reporter with over 9 years in the industry and has published on Forbes and tech crunch.