For more information on gambling and fantasy, join the SI Winners Club newsletter.
Odds for Cardinals vs. Packers
More or less information
- Arizona and its opponents have surpassed the current total of 50.5 points in four of seven games (57.1%) this season.
- Green Bay and its opponents have combined to score more than 50.5 points in two games this season.
- The two teams combine to average 56.1 points per game, 5.6 more than the total in this contest.
- The combined 37.2 points per game that these two squads have allowed this season are 13.3 less than the 50.5 totals for this tournament.
- The Cardinals and their opponents have scored an average of 50.6 points per game in 2020, 0.1 more than Thursday’s total.
- The total average of 48.3 points per game in Packers games this season is 2.2 points less than the over / under for this game.
Cardinals stats and trends
- Arizona has played seven games, with six wins against the spread.
- This season, the Cardinals have won against the spread in each of their two games as a 6.5-point or higher favorite.
- Arizona’s games this year have been outscored by three of seven total set points (42.9%).
- The Cardinals score 11.2 more points per game (32.1) than the Packers allow (20.9).
- Arizona is 5-1 against the spread and 6-0 overall this season when the team has more than 20.9 points.
- The Cardinals accumulate 70.7 more yards per game (402.1) than the Packers allow per game (331.4).
- Arizona is 5-1 against the spread and 6-0 overall as the team accumulates more than 331.4 yards.
- The Cardinals have six awards this season, while the Packers have 11 awards.
- Click on to SISportsbook and find the bottom line, money line and total for Arizona’s showdown with the Packers.
Packer statistics and trends
- Green Bay is 6-1-0 against the spread this year.
- Green Bay’s games this season have reached more than twice in seven chances (28.6%).
- The Packers are averaging 24.0 points per game, 7.7 more than the Cardinals allow (16.3).
- Green Bay is 6-0 against the spread and 6-0 overall as the team scores more than 16.3 points.
- The Packers are averaging 21.2 more yards per game (337.9) than the Cardinals allow (316.7).
- Green Bay is 5-0 against the spread and 5-0 overall when the team produces more than 316.7 yards.
- The Packers have six awards this season, while the Cardinals have 14 awards.
Home and road information
- Arizona has covered the spread twice at home, and is 3-0 overall there this year.
- At home, the Cardinals are undefeated ATS (1-0) as favorites by 6.5 points or more.
- Arizona has beaten once in three home games this season.
- This season, the Cardinals’ home games are averaging 48.8 points, 1.7 less than the over / under this outing (50.5).
- Green Bay is 3-1 overall and 3-1 against the spread, away from home.
- Green Bay has beaten once in four road games this season.
- The Packers’ total away game average this season is 48.5 points, 2.0 less than the over / under for this contest (50.5).
Powered by Data Skrive.
Eddie is an Australian news reporter with over 9 years in the industry and has published on Forbes and tech crunch.