For more information on gambling and fantasy, join the SI Winners Club newsletter.
Odds for Cardinals vs. Colts
More / less information
- Arizona and its opponents have surpassed the current total of 49 points in seven of 14 games (50%) this season.
- So far this season, 42.9% of Indianapolis games (6/14) have had more points combined than the 49 over / under on Saturday.
- Saturday’s total is 6.4 points lower than the two teams’ combined average of 55.4 points per game.
- The combined 41.7 points per game that these two squads have allowed this season are 7.3 less than the 49 totals for this tournament.
- The overall average for the Cardinals games this season is 48.4, 0.6 points down from the 49 over / under on Saturday.
- In 2021, games involving the Colts averaged a total of 47.0 points, 2.0 less than the over / under game in this game.
Cardinals stats and trends
- In Arizona’s 14 games this season, he has nine wins against differential.
- The Cardinals have been favored by 1 point or more nine times this season and are 4-5 ATS in those meetings.
- Arizona’s games this year have exceeded total points 50% of their chances (seven times in 14 games with total set points).
- The Cardinals score 5.6 more points per game (27.0) than the Colts allow (21.4).
- When Arizona scores more than 21.4 points, it is 8-2 against the spread and 9-1 overall.
- The Cardinals accumulate 376.4 yards per game, 32.7 yards more than the 343.7 that the Colts give per game.
- When Arizona accumulates more than 343.7 yards, the team is 7-3 against the spread and 8-2 overall.
- The Cardinals have turned the ball around 14 times this season, 17 fewer than the Colts have forced (31).
- Click on to SISportsbook and find the bottom line, money line and total for Arizona’s showdown with the Colts.
Foal statistics and trends
- Indianapolis is 9-5-0 against the spread this year.
- The Colts are 5-3 ATS when they are not favorites by 1 point or more this year.
- Indianapolis games this season have exceeded 57.1% of their chances (eight times in 14 games with total set points).
- The Colts scored 28.4 points per game, 8.1 more than the Cardinals allow (20.3).
- When Indianapolis scores more than 20.3 points, it is 9-3 against the spread and 8-4 overall.
- The Colts accumulate 38.6 more yards per game (361.4) than the Cardinals give up per game (322.8).
- Indianapolis is 7-2 against the spread and 5-4 overall as the team accumulates more than 322.8 yards.
- The Colts have 17 awards this season, while the Cardinals have 24 awards.
Home and road information
- Arizona has covered the spread twice at home, and is 3-3 overall there this season.
- At home, as 1-point or more favorites, the Cardinals have two ATS victories (2-4).
- In three of six home games this year, Arizona has exceeded the total.
- This season, the Cardinals’ home games are averaging 48.3 points, 0.7 less than the over / under in this meeting (49).
- In road games, Indianapolis is 4-2 overall and 5-1 against differential.
- The Colts are undefeated ATS (1-0) as losers of 1 point or more on the road.
- In four of six road games this year, Indianapolis has exceeded the total.
- The Colts’ average total in away games this season is 45.6 points, 3.4 less than the over / under from this meeting (49).
Powered by Data Skrive.
Eddie is an Australian news reporter with over 9 years in the industry and has published on Forbes and tech crunch.