For more information on gambling and fantasy, join the SI Winners Club newsletter.
Odds for Cardinals vs. Rams
More / less information
- Arizona and its opponents have surpassed the current total of 51.5 points in three of 12 games (25%) this season.
- So far this season, 33.3% of Los Angeles games (12/4) have had more combined points than Monday’s 51.5 over / under.
- Monday’s over / under is 5.1 points lower than the two teams’ combined 56.6 points per game average.
- The combined 41.2 points per game that these two squads have allowed this season are 10.3 less than the 51.5 totals for this tournament.
- The Cardinals games are averaging 48.2 points this season, 3.3 less than Monday’s over / under.
- The total average of 50.1 points per game in Rams games this season is 1.4 points less than the over / under for this game.
Cardinals stats and trends
- Against the spread, Arizona is 9-3-0 this season.
- So far this season, the Cardinals have been installed as favorites by a margin of 2.5 points or more seven times and are 4-3 ATS in those contests.
- Arizona’s games this year have exceeded the point total six times 12 times (50%).
- The Cardinals scored 6.1 more points per game (28.6) than the Rams gave up (22.5).
- Arizona is 8-1 against differential and 9-0 overall this season as the team scores more than 22.5 points.
- The Cardinals accumulate 30.0 more yards per game (368.8) than the Rams give up per outing (338.8).
- When Arizona accumulates more than 338.8 yards, the team is 7-1 against the margin and 8-0 overall.
- The Cardinals have 11 awards this season, while the Rams have 17 awards.
- Click on to SISportsbook and find the bottom line, money line and total for Arizona’s showdown with the Rams.
Rams stats and trends
- In Los Angeles’ 12 games this year, he has five wins against differential.
- Los Angeles games this season have outscored six of 12 total set points (50%).
- This year, the Rams score 9.3 more points per game (28.0) than the Cardinals allow (18.7).
- Los Angeles is 5-5 against the spread and 8-2 overall when the team records more than 18.7 points.
- The Rams accumulate 68.1 more yards per game (386.9) than the Cardinals give up (318.8).
- When Los Angeles racks up more than 318.8 yards, the team is 5-6 against the spread and 8-3 overall.
- The Rams have turned the ball around 14 times, nine times less than the Cardinals have forced turnovers (23).
Home and road information
- At home this year, Arizona has two wins against differential and is 3-2 overall.
- The Cardinals have two ATS victories (2-3) as favorites of 2.5 points or more at home.
- In five home games this year, Arizona has hit more than twice.
- This season, the Cardinals’ home games are averaging 47.7 points, 3.8 less than the over / under in this meeting (51.5).
- Los Angeles is 4-2 overall, with two wins against differential, on the road.
- The Rams have two ATS wins (2-3) on the road as underdogs of 2.5 points or more.
- In three of six road games this season, Los Angeles has outscored.
- This season, the Rams’ away games are averaging 49.1 points, 2.4 less than the over / under this outing (51.5).
Powered by Data Skrive.
Eddie is an Australian news reporter with over 9 years in the industry and has published on Forbes and tech crunch.