The Arizona Cardinals (4-0) are favored by 5 points as they fight to keep their four-game winning streak alive in a matchup with the San Francisco 49ers (2-2) on Sunday, October 10, 2021 at State Farm Stadium. The total is 50 points for this match.
For more information on gambling and fantasy, join the SI Winners Club newsletter.
Odds for Cardinals vs 49ers
More or less information
- Arizona has combined with its opponents to score more than 50 points in all four games this season.
- San Francisco games have surpassed 50 points twice this season.
- The two teams combine to score 61.8 points per game, 11.8 more than the over / under in this contest.
- The total from this contest is 3.2 points more than the 46.8 that these two teams combine to allow per game this season.
- The Cardinals’ games this season boast a total average of 52.4 points, a number 2.4 points higher than Sunday’s over / under.
- The overall average of 49.4 points per game in the 49ers games this season is 0.6 points less than the over / under for this game.
Cardinals stats and trends
- Arizona has played four games, with three wins against the spread.
- The Cardinals covered the margin in their only game when they were favored by 5 points or more.
- Arizona’s games this year have exceeded the point total twice on four occasions (50%).
- The Cardinals scored 9.5 more points per game (35.0) than the 49ers gave up (25.5).
- Arizona is 3-1 against differential and 4-0 overall this season when the team has more than 25.5 points.
- The Cardinals accumulate 440.5 yards per game, 104.2 yards more than the 336.3 the 49ers allow per outing.
- Arizona is 3-1 against the spread and 4-0 overall as the team accumulates more than 336.3 yards.
- The Cardinals have delivered the ball four times this season, three more turnovers than the 49ers have forced (1).
- Click on to SISportsbook and find the bottom line, money line and total for Arizona’s matchup with the 49ers.
49ers stats and trends
- San Francisco has covered the spread on one occasion this year.
- San Francisco’s games this season have been outscored by two of four total set points (50%).
- The 49ers score 5.5 more points per game (26.8) than the Cardinals give up (21.3).
- When San Francisco scores more than 21.3 points, it is 0-2 against the spread and 1-1 overall.
- The 49ers accumulate just 18.5 more yards per game (375.8) than the Cardinals allow (357.3).
- In games where San Francisco totals more than 357.3 yards, the team is 0-2 against the spread and 1-1 overall.
- The 49ers have turned the ball around six times, three times less than the Cardinals have forced turnovers (9).
Home and road information
- The average total points in the Cardinals’ home games this season is 50.5 points, 0.5 more than the over / under from this meeting (50).
- The 49ers are winless ATS (0-1) as losers of 5 points or more on the road.
- The 49ers’ average total in away games this season is 47.5 points, 2.5 less than the over / under in this contest (50).
Powered by Data Skrive.
Eddie is an Australian news reporter with over 9 years in the industry and has published on Forbes and tech crunch.