For more information on gambling and fantasy, join the SI Winners Club newsletter.
Odds for Cardinals vs 49ers
More or less information
- Arizona and its opponents have combined to score more than 46 points in five of eight games this season.
- So far this season, 77.8% of San Francisco games (7/9) have had more points combined than Sunday’s total of 46.
- The two teams combine to average 54.8 points per game, 8.8 more than the total in this contest.
- The combined 41.7 points per game that these two teams have allowed this season is 4.3 less than the 46 plus / minus in this contest.
- The Cardinals and their opponents have scored an average of 50.6 points per game in 2020, 4.6 more than Sunday’s total.
- The 46 point total for this game is 1.1 points below the average total of 47.1 points per game in 49ers games this season.
Cardinals stats and trends
- Arizona is 6-2-0 against Spread this season.
- The Cardinals are 3-2 against in their five games when favored by 2.5 points or more so far this season.
- Arizona’s games this year have exceeded the point total three times eight times (37.5%).
- The Cardinals score 30.8 points per game, 6.4 more than the 49ers surrender per game (24.4).
- Arizona is 5-1 against differential and 6-0 overall this season when the team has more than 24.4 points.
- The Cardinals accumulate 69.6 more yards per game (393.6) than the 49ers give up per game (324.0).
- Arizona is 5-2 against the spread and 6-1 overall as the team accumulates more than 324.0 yards.
- The Cardinals have turned the ball around nine times this season, four more turnovers than the 49ers have forced (5).
- Click on to SISportsbook and find the bottom line, money line and total for Arizona’s matchup with the 49ers.
49ers stats and trends
- Against the spread, San Francisco is 3-6-0 this season.
- The 49ers still have to cover the difference this season when they are underdog by 2.5 points or more.
- This year’s San Francisco games have topped the total four of nine times (44.4%).
- The 49ers score 24.0 points per game, 6.7 more than the Cardinals surrender (17.3).
- San Francisco is 2-5 against the spread and 2-3 overall when the team records more than 17.3 points.
- The 49ers accumulate 50.7 more yards per game (369.7) than the Cardinals give up (319.0).
- In games San Francisco accumulates more than 319.0 yards, the team is 2-3 against the spread and 2-2 overall.
- The 49ers have turned the ball around 10 times, three times less than the Cardinals have forced turnovers (13).
Home and road information
- At home this year, San Francisco has not won against the spread and is 0-4 overall.
- At home, as underdogs of 2.5 points or more, the 49ers are winless ATS (0-4).
- In four home games this year, San Francisco has exceeded the total twice.
- This season, the 49ers’ home games are averaging 48.8 points, 2.8 more than the over / under in this competition (46).
- Arizona is 4-0 overall and 4-0 against the spread, on the road.
- The Cardinals are undefeated ATS (1-0) as favorites by 2.5 points or more on the road.
- Arizona has batted more than twice in four road games this season.
- This season, the Cardinals’ away games are averaging 51.9 points, 5.9 more than the over / under in this meeting (46).
Powered by Data Skrive.
Eddie is an Australian news reporter with over 9 years in the industry and has published on Forbes and tech crunch.