For more information on gambling and fantasy, join the SI Winners Club newsletter.
Odds for Cardinals vs. Seahawks
More or less information
- Arizona and its opponents have combined to score more than 50 points in five of 10 games this season.
- Seattle and its opponents have combined to score more than 50 points in one game this season.
- The two teams’ combined points per game average, 48.8, is 1.2 points less than Sunday’s over / under.
- The over / under from this contest is 10.4 points higher than the 39.6 these two teams combine to surrender per game this season.
- The Cardinals and their opponents score an average of 49.1 points per game, 0.9 less than Sunday’s total.
- In 2020, games involving the Seahawks averaged a total of 48.9 points, 1.1 less than the over / under game in this game.
Cardinals stats and trends
- Arizona has played 10 games, with seven wins against the spread.
- The Cardinals have been favored by 2.5 points or more six times this season and are 3-3 ATS in those contests.
- Arizona’s games this year have exceeded the point total five times 10 times (50%).
- This year, the Cardinals are averaging 8.0 more points per game (28.7) than the Seahawks surrender (20.7).
- Arizona is 6-2 against the spread and 7-1 overall in games when scoring more than 20.7 points.
- The Cardinals accumulate 25.1 fewer yards per game (375.5) than the Seahawks allow per game (400.6).
- Arizona is 4-1 against the spread and 5-0 overall when the team totals over 400.6 yards.
- This year, the Cardinals have turned the ball 11 times, two more than the Seahawks’ findings (9).
- Click on to SISportsbook and find the bottom line, money line and total for Arizona’s showdown with the Seahawks.
Seahawks stats and trends
- Seattle has five wins against differential in nine games this year.
- The Seahawks are 3-2 ATS when underdog by 2.5 points or more this year.
- Seattle’s games this season have ended with just two of nine total set points (22.2%).
- The Seahawks scored 20.1 points per game, comparable to the 18.9 the Cardinals give up.
- Seattle is 4-1 against the spread and 3-2 overall when the team records more than 18.9 points.
- The Seahawks accumulate 302.2 yards per game, 20.8 yards less than the 323.0 the Cardinals give up.
- When Seattle accumulates more than 323.0 yards, the team is 1-3 against the spread and 1-3 overall.
- The Seahawks have turned the ball over six times, 13 times less than the Cardinals have forced turnovers (19).
Home and road information
- Seattle has two wins against differential, and is 1-3 overall, at home this year.
- At home, the Seahawks have an ATS victory (1-1) as underdogs of 2.5 points or more.
- In four home games this season, Seattle topped the total once.
- The Seahawks’ home games this season are averaging 48.5 total points, 1.5 less than the over / under in this meeting (50).
- Arizona is 5-0 overall, and undefeated against Spread, on the road.
- On the road, the Cardinals are undefeated ATS (1-0) as favorites by 2.5 points or more.
- This year, in five road games, Arizona has exceeded the total three times.
- This season, the Cardinals’ away games are averaging 50.4 points, 0.4 more than the over / under in this meeting (50).
Powered by Data Skrive.
Eddie is an Australian news reporter with over 9 years in the industry and has published on Forbes and tech crunch.