For more information on gambling and fantasy, join the SI Winners Club newsletter.
Odds for Cardinals vs. Seahawks
More / less information
- Arizona’s games this season have surpassed 48 points eight of 16 times.
- Seattle and its opponents have combined to score more than 48 points in five of 16 games this season.
- The two teams combine to score 48.5 points per game, 0.5 more than the over / under in this contest.
- These two teams combine to yield 41.5 points per game, 6.5 less than the over / under in this contest.
- The Cardinals’ games this season boast a total average of 48.6 points, a number 0.6 points higher than Sunday’s over / under.
- In 2021, games involving the Seahawks averaged a total of 46.7 points, 1.3 less than the over / under set for this game.
Cardinals stats and trends
- Arizona has played 16 games, with 10 wins against the spread.
- The Cardinals are 4-3 ATS when favored by 5.5 points or more this season.
- Arizona’s games this year have exceeded the total seven of 16 chances (43.8%).
- This year, the Cardinals are averaging 5.2 more points per game (26.2) than the Seahawks are losing (21.0).
- Arizona is 9-2 against the spread and 10-1 overall this season as the team scores more than 21.0 points.
- The Cardinals accumulate just 5.9 fewer yards per game (377.9) than the Seahawks give up per game (383.8).
- Arizona is 7-3 against the spread and 8-2 overall when the team has more than 383.8 yards.
- This year, the Cardinals have 14 turnovers, three fewer than the Seahawks have to carry (17).
- Click on to SISportsbook and find the bottom line, money line and total for Arizona’s showdown with the Seahawks.
Seahawks stats and trends
- Seattle has eight wins against the spread in 16 games this season.
- The Seahawks have covered the difference once this season when they are underdogs by 5.5 points or more (twice).
- This year’s Seattle games have topped six of the 16 total set points (37.5%).
- The Seahawks score 22.3 points per game, comparable to the 20.5 for the Cardinals.
- Seattle is 6-2 against the spread and 6-2 overall in games when scoring more than 20.5 points.
- The Seahawks accumulate just 5.7 fewer yards per game (317.2) than the Cardinals give up per game (322.9).
- Seattle is 4-4 against the spread and 4-4 overall when the team totals more than 322.9 yards.
- This season, the Seahawks have 11 turnovers, 14 fewer than the Cardinals have to carry (25).
Home and road information
- At home this year, Arizona has two wins against differential and is 3-4 overall.
- At home, the Cardinals have two ATS victories (2-2) as favorites of 5.5 points or more.
- Arizona has outscored it in three of seven home games this year.
- The Cardinals’ home games this season average a total of 48.2 points, 0.2 more than the over / under this outing (48).
- Seattle is 4-4 against the spread, and 3-5 overall in road games.
- On the road, the Seahawks are undefeated ATS (1-0) as underdogs of 5.5 points or more.
- Seattle has exceeded the total twice in eight road games this year.
- This season, the Seahawks’ away games are averaging 47.6 points, 0.4 less than the over / under in this contest (48).
Powered by Data Skrive.
Eddie is an Australian news reporter with over 9 years in the industry and has published on Forbes and tech crunch.