The Arizona Wildcats (0-1) are just 2-point favorites against the San Diego State Aztecs (1-0) on Saturday, September 11, 2021. The total has been established at 46.5 points for this game.
Odds for Arizona vs San Diego State
Odds courtesy of Sports betting YES.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite spread odds||Spread quotas of the underdog||Total||More than total odds||Below Total Odds|
Over / Under Insights
- The two teams’ combined points per game average, 44, is 2.5 points less than Saturday’s over / under.
- The total from this contest is 12.5 points more than the 34 that these two teams combine to allow per game this season.
- Wildcats games this season boast a total average of 54.5 points, a number 8.0 points higher than Saturday’s over / under.
- The over / under 46.5 points for this game is 3.5 points below the average total of 50.0 points per game in the Aztecs’ games this season.
Arizona Statistics and Trends
- Find the latest odds and place your bets on the Wildcats to cover the spread on SISportsbook.
- The Wildcats score 6.0 more points per game (16.0) than the Aztecs give up (10.0).
- The Wildcats accumulate 52.0 more yards per game (426.0) than the Aztecs give up per outing (374.0).
- The Wildcats have turned the ball over once this season, two fewer than the Aztecs have forced (3).
San Diego State Statistics and Trends
- Do you think this game will exceed the total? Go to SISportsbook for the latest odds and prices, and place your bets.
- The Aztecs are averaging 28.0 points per game, 4.0 more than the Wildcats give up (24.0).
- The Aztecs collect just 5.0 fewer yards per game (363.0) than the Wildcats allow (368.0).
- The Aztecs have delivered the ball three times this season, three more turnovers than the Wildcats have forced (0).
Arizona Top Players
- Gunner Cruz leads the team with 336 passing yards (336.0 yards per game) and has a 75.6% completion percentage this year (34 of 45) while throwing a touchdown with an interception.
- Michael Wiley has rushed for a leading 64-yard team on 15 carries (64.0 yards per game). He also averages 66.0 receiving yards per game, capturing six passes for 66 yards.
- So far this year, Drake Anderson has rushed for 35 yards on eight carries (35.0 ypg). Anderson also figures in the passing game, catching six passes for 28 (28.0 ypg).
- Stanley Berryhill III has 12 receptions and sets the pace for his team with 102 receiving yards (102.0 ypg).
- This season, Tayvian Cunningham has caught four passes for 59 yards, averaging 59.0 receiving yards per game.
San Diego State Top Players
- Jordon Brookshire leads the team with 115 passing yards (115.0 yards per game) and has a 35% completion percentage this year (7 of 20) with an interception. He also has 15 rushing yards on seven carries with a touchdown, averaging 15.0 yards per game.
- Greg Bell has accumulated a team-high 161 rushing yards (161.0 yards per game) and scored a touchdown.
- Jordan Byrd has totaled 48 rushing yards on three carries (48.0 yards per game), with a touchdown on the ground this season. He also has a catch for 18 yards (18.0 per game).
- This season, Kobe Smith has two receptions for a total of 63 receiving yards (63.0 per game).
- This year’s BJ Busbee stat line shows two receptions for 19 yards. He averages 19.0 receiving yards per game.
Arizona Wildcats vs San Diego State Aztecs Game Information
- Game’s Day: Saturday, September 11, 2021
- Game time: 10:00 pm ET
- Television channel: Pac 12 Network
- Location: Tucson, Arizona
- Stadium: Arizona Stadium
Eddie is an Australian news reporter with over 9 years in the industry and has published on Forbes and tech crunch.