For more information on gambling and fantasy, join the SI Winners Club newsletter.
Odds for Arkansas vs. LSU
Over / Under Insights
- Arkansas and its opponents have surpassed the current total of 59 points in four of 10 games (40%) this season.
- In 44.4% of LSU’s games this season (4/9), teams combined to score more than Saturday’s total of 59.
- Saturday’s over / under is 2.3 points lower than the two teams’ combined average of 61.3 points per game.
- These two teams combine to allow 51.8 points per game, 7.2 less than the over / under in this contest.
- Razorbacks games are averaging 53.9 points overall this season, 5.1 less than Saturday’s over / under.
- The 59 point total for this game is 3.5 points below the average total of 62.5 points per game in the Tigers’ games this season.
Arkansas Statistics and Trends
- Against the spread, Arkansas is 6-4-0 this season.
- The Razorbacks have been favored by 2 points or more five times this season and have covered the difference in two of them.
- This year’s Arkansas games have exceeded 60% of their chances (six times in 10 games with total set points).
- The Razorbacks accumulate 32.6 points per game, 4.8 more than the Tigers surrender per game (27.8).
- When Arkansas scores more than 27.8 points, it is 4-2 against the spread and 5-1 overall.
- The Razorbacks accumulate 59.9 more yards per game (457.2) than the Tigers give up per game (397.3).
- In games that Arkansas accumulates more than 397.3 yards, the team is 5-2 against the spread and 4-2 overall.
- This year, the Razorbacks have seven turnovers, five fewer than the Tigers have to carry (12).
- Find the latest spread and moneyline odds for Arkansas at SISportsbook.
LSU Statistics and Trends
- LSU has four wins against the spread in nine games this year.
- This season, the Tigers have two wins against the spread in four games as a 2-point or more underdog.
- LSU’s games this season have eclipsed the plus / minus three times nine times (33.3%).
- The Tigers score 4.7 more points per game (28.7) than the Razorbacks give up (24.0).
- When LSU scores more than 24.0 points, it is 3-2 against the spread and 4-1 overall.
- The Tigers are averaging 21.4 more yards per game (372.6) than the Razorbacks allow (351.2).
- When LSU accumulates more than 351.2 yards, the team is 2-3 against the spread and 2-3 overall.
- This season, the Tigers have turned the ball over 10 times, while the Razorbacks have forced 10 turnovers.
- Go to SISportsbook to find the last money line, margin, and over / under odds for this pairing.
Average Points Scored
Average Points allowed
Average Total Yards
Average Total Yards Allowed
To carry out
Eddie is an Australian news reporter with over 9 years in the industry and has published on Forbes and tech crunch.