For more information on gambling and fantasy, join the SI Winners Club newsletter.
Odds for Falcons vs. Lions
More / less information
- Atlanta has combined with its opponents to add more than 42.5 points in nine of 14 games this season.
- Detroit games have surpassed 42.5 points in seven of 14 chances this season.
- The two teams combine to average 35.8 points per game, 6.7 less than the total in this contest.
- The over / under from this contest is 11.0 points lower than the 53.5 these two squads combine to give up per game in 2021.
- The Falcons’ games this season boast an average total of 47.5 points, a number 5.0 points higher than Sunday’s over / under.
- The overall average of 46.0 points per game in Lions games this season is 3.5 points higher than the over / under for this game.
Falcon statistics and trends
- Atlanta is 5-9-0 against differential this year.
- Atlanta has eclipsed over / under in 42.9% of their chances this year (six times in 14 games with total set points).
- The Falcons accumulate 7.7 fewer points per game (18.4) than the Lions give up (26.1).
- When Atlanta scores more than 26.1 points, it is 3-2 against the spread and 4-1 overall.
- The Falcons accumulate 313.4 yards per game, 67.1 yards less than the 380.5 the Lions allow per outing.
- When Atlanta racks up more than 380.5 yards, the team is 1-1 against the spread and 2-0 overall.
- The Falcons have turned the ball over more than 21 times this season, six more turnovers than the Lions have forced (15).
- Click on to SISportsbook and find the bottom line, money line and total of Atlanta’s matchup with the Lions.
Lion statistics and trends
- Detroit has nine wins against the spread in 14 games this year.
- This year, the Lions are 8-2 ATS in their 10 games as an underdog of 5.5 points or more.
- Detroit’s games this season have exceeded the total five of the 14 chances (35.7%).
- The Lions accumulate 17.4 points per game, 10.0 less than the Falcons surrender (27.4).
- Detroit is 3-0 against the spread and 2-1 overall when the team records more than 27.4 points.
- The Lions accumulate 53.7 fewer yards per game (313.2) than the Falcons allow (366.9).
- Detroit is 3-0 against the spread and 1-2 overall when the team exceeds 366.9 yards.
- The Lions have turned the ball three more times (19 total) than the Falcons have forced a turnover (16) this season.
Home and road information
- Atlanta has a win against the spread, and is 1-5 overall at home this season.
- This year, in six home games, Atlanta has hit more than twice.
- This season, the Falcons’ home games are averaging 47.6 points, 5.1 more than the over / under this outing (42.5).
- On the road, Detroit is 4-3 against the spread and 0-6-1 overall.
- In seven road games this year, Detroit has hit more than twice.
- This season, the Lions’ away games are averaging 45.1 points, 2.6 more than the over / under in this competition (42.5).
Powered by Data Skrive.