The Auburn Tigers (1-0) host the FCS Alabama State Hornets on Saturday, Sept. 11, 2021 at Jordan-Hare Stadium. The Tigers are highly favored by 49 points at the start. A level of over / under 60 points is set for the contest.
For more information on gambling and fantasy, join the SI Winners Club newsletter.
Odds for Auburn vs. Alabama State
Odds courtesy of Sports betting YES.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite spread odds||Spread quotas of the underdog||Total||More than total odds||Below Total Odds|
Over / Under Insights
- The two teams’ combined points per game average, 74, is 14.0 points higher than Saturday’s over / under.
- The combined 23 points per game these two teams have allowed this season is 37.0 less than the 60 plus / minus in this contest.
- The Tigers games are averaging 55.0 points overall this season, 5.0 less than Saturday’s over / under.
Auburn Statistics and Trends
- Last time out, the Tigers defeated Akron Zips, 60-10. The Tigers covered the difference as 36.5-point favorites.
- Find the latest odds and place your bets on the Tigers against the spread on SISportsbook.
- The two teams combined to score 70 points, topping the 55 plus / minus points.
- This year, the Tigers score 47.0 more points per game (60.0) than the Hornets allow (13.0).
- The Tigers accumulate 613.0 more yards per game (613.0) than the Hornets allow per match (0.0).
- This year, the Tigers have turned the ball zero times, while the Hornets have forced zero.
Alabama State Statistics and Trends
- Do you think this game will be below the total? Go to SISportsbook for the latest odds and prices, and place your bets.
- The Hornets score 14.0 points per game, 4.0 more than the Tigers surrender (10.0).
- The Hornets accumulate 320.0 yards per game, 132.0 yards more than the 188.0 allowed by the Tigers.
- The Hornets have zero gifts this season, while the Tigers have nothing to wear.
Top Auburn Players
- Bo Nix has passed for 275 yards while completing 90.9% of his throws (20 of 22), with three touchdowns and zero interceptions (275.0 yards per game). He also rushed three times for 32 yards, averaging 32.0 yards per game.
- Tank Bigsby has 13 carries for a total of 119 rushing yards (119.0 per game) and two touchdowns. He also has a catch for 19 receiving yards (19.0 per game).
- So far this year, Jarquez Hunter has rushed for 110 yards on nine carries (110.0 ypg), with one touchdown on the ground.
- This season, Shedrick Jackson has five receptions for a total of 79 receiving yards (79.0 per game).
- Ja’Varrius Johnson has also contributed three receptions for 51 yards and a touchdown this year. He contributes 51.0 receiving yards per game.
- This season, Kobe Hudson is averaging 41.0 yards per game, with two receptions for 41 yards and a touchdown.
Alabama State Top Players
- Ryan Nettles has thrown for 186 yards and completed 65.5% of his passes (19 of 29). He has also carried the ball nine times for 42 yards and a touchdown, averaging 42.0 yards per game.
- Ezra Gray has 10 attempts for a 67-yard rushing team (67.0 per game) and zero touchdowns.
- This season Jeremiah Hixon has eight receptions and leads the team with 92 yards (92.0 per game).
- Keron Jones’ stat line this year shows four receptions for 40 yards. Average 40.0 receiving yards per game.
- Wallace Corker has caught two passes for 21 yards, averaging 21.0 yards per game this year.
Auburn Tigers vs. Alabama State Hornets Game Information
- Game’s Day: Saturday, September 11, 2021
- Game time: 12:00 pm ET
- Television channel: SEC network
- Location: Auburn, Alabama
- Stadium: Jordan-Hare Stadium
Eddie is an Australian news reporter with over 9 years in the industry and has published on Forbes and tech crunch.