For more information on gambling and fantasy, join the SI Winners Club newsletter.
Odds for Auburn vs Ole Miss
Over / Under Insights
- Auburn and their opponents have combined for 66.5 points, the total points from this meeting, just once this season.
- In 50% of Ole Miss’s games this season (3/6), the teams combined to score more than 66.5 over / under on Saturday.
- Saturday’s total is 10.8 points lower than the two teams’ combined average of 77.3 points per game.
- These two teams combine to allow 48 points per game, 18.5 less than the over / under in this contest.
- The average total in the Tigers’ games this season is 54.3, 12.2 points down from Saturday’s total of 66.5.
- The 66.5 points over / under this game are 8.8 points below the average total of 75.3 points per game in the Rebels’ games this season.
Auburn Statistics and Trends
- Auburn is 4-3-0 against the spread this year.
- The Tigers have been favored by 2 points or more three times this season and have covered the difference in two of them.
- Auburn’s games this year have exceeded 57.1% of their chances (four times in seven games with total set points).
- The Tigers scored 35.4 points per game, 7.1 more than the Rebels surrendered per game (28.3).
- When Auburn records more than 28.3 points, it is 3-1 against the spread and 4-0 overall.
- The Tigers accumulate 25.9 more yards per game (447.9) than the Rebels give up per outing (422).
- Auburn is 4-0 against the spread and 4-0 overall when the team has more than 422 yards.
- The Tigers have turned the ball over five times this season, seven fewer than the Rebels have forced (12).
- Find the latest spread and moneyline odds for Auburn at SISportsbook.
Ole Miss stats and trends
- In Ole Miss’s seven games this season, she has four wins against the spread.
- The Rebels have yet to make up the difference this season when they are not favorites by 2 points or more.
- This year’s Ole Miss games have outshined the plus / minus three times six times (50%).
- This season the Rebels are averaging 22.2 more points per game (41.9) than the Tigers surrender (19.7).
- Ole Miss is 4-2 against the spread and 6-1 overall as the team scores more than 19.7 points.
- The Rebels are averaging 541.1 yards per game, 199.1 yards more than the 342 the Tigers allow.
- In games where Ole Miss produces more than 342 yards, the team is 4-1 against the spread and 6-0 overall.
- The Rebels have turned the ball over five times, one less time than the Tigers have forced the ball to turn over (6).
- Go to SISportsbook to find the last money line, margin, and over / under odds for this pairing.
Average Points Scored
Average Points allowed
Average Total Yards
Average Total Yards Allowed
To carry out
Eddie is an Australian news reporter with over 9 years in the industry and has published on Forbes and tech crunch.