The Detroit Lions (0-2) will try to prove punters wrong when they face the Baltimore Ravens (1-1) on Sunday, Sept. 26, 2021 as an 8-point underdog. The total has been set at 50 points for this game.
For more information on gambling and fantasy, join the SI Winners Club newsletter.
Odds for crows against lions
Odds courtesy of Sports betting YES.
More or less information
- Baltimore played seven games with more than 50 points scored, the total points from their current meeting last year.
- Last season, 13 of Detroit’s 16 games had a combined total of more than 50 points scored.
- The Ravens and Lions combined to average 2.9 more points per game a season ago than the 50 under / over set for this matchup.
- The two teams’ opponents averaged a combined 1.3 more points per game last season (51.3) than the over / under 50 points from this game.
- The over / under average the Ravens had set in matchups last year was 3.2 points less than their total points from this outing.
- The Lions’ games in 2020 averaged a total of 51.0 points, 1.0 more than the total points in this matchup.
Crows statistics and trends
- Baltimore won 10 games against the spread last season, while not covering or pushing six times.
- The Ravens covered the margin five times last season (5-1-1 ATS) when they played as favorites of at least 8 points.
- A total of seven of Baltimore’s games last season topped the point total.
- Last year, the Ravens averaged 3.1 fewer points per game (29.3) than the Lions allowed (32.4).
- Baltimore was 6-0 against Spread and 6-0 overall last season when the team posted more than 32.4 points.
- The Ravens collected 56.7 fewer yards per game (363.1) than the Lions allowed per outing (419.8) last season.
- When Baltimore added more than 419.8 yards last year, the team was 2-1 against the spread and 2-1 overall.
- The Ravens turned the ball around 18 times last season, six more turnovers than the Lions forced (12).
- Click on to SISportsbook and find the latest odds for this showdown.
Lion statistics and trends
- Detroit put together a 7-9-0 record against Spread last season.
- The Lions were an underdog by 8 points or more three times last season, and they made up the difference in one of those contests.
- In Detroit games last season, the combined score topped the point total 10 times.
- Last year, the Lions amassed 4.7 more points per game (23.6) than the Ravens allowed (18.9).
- When Detroit scored more than 18.9 points last year, it was 7-7 against the spread and 5-9 overall.
- The Lions averaged 20.4 more yards per game (350.2) than the Ravens allowed per game (329.8) last season.
- In games Detroit racked up more than 329.8 yards last season, the team was 5-4 against the spread and 4-5 overall.
- The Lions flipped the ball 21 times last year, once less than the Ravens’ forced turnovers (22).
Home and road information
- Detroit was 1-7 overall, and 3-5 against the spread, at home last year.
- In six of eight home games last season, Detroit made it through.
- Last season, the Lions’ home games averaged 50.7 points, 0.7 more than the over / under this outing (50).
- On the road last season, Baltimore was 5-2-1 against the spread and 6-2 overall.
- The Ravens had an ATS victory (1-1-1) as 8-point or more favorites on the road.
- In eight road games last season, Baltimore hit more than three times.
- The total average in the Ravens’ away games last season was 45.7 points, 4.3 less than the over / under from this meeting (50).
Powered by Data Skrive.
Eddie is an Australian news reporter with over 9 years in the industry and has published on Forbes and tech crunch.