The Baltimore Ravens (3-1) are touchdown favorites as they attempt to extend their three-game winning streak in a matchup with the Indianapolis Colts (1-3) on Monday, Oct. 11, 2021, at M&T Bank Stadium. The total is 46 points for this game.
For more information on gambling and fantasy, join the SI Winners Club newsletter.
Odds for Ravens vs. Colts
More or less information
- Baltimore has combined with its opponents to score more than 46 points just twice this season.
- Indianapolis and its opponents have combined to score more than 46 points in one game this season.
- Monday’s total is 1.1 points lower than the two teams’ combined average of 47.1 points per game.
- The 47.3 points per game that these two squads have given opponents this season are 1.3 more than the 46 plus / minus of this contest.
- The Ravens’ games this season boast a total average of 49.6 points, a number 3.6 points higher than Monday’s over / under.
- The overall average of 46.4 points per game in Colts games this season is 0.4 points more than the over / under for this game.
Crows statistics and trends
- Baltimore has two wins against the spread in four games this season.
- This season, the Ravens are winless ATS when they enter a game as 7-point or higher favorites.
- Baltimore’s games this year have exceeded the total two out of four chances (50%).
- The Ravens accumulate 26.3 points per game, comparable to the 24.3 per game that the Colts allow.
- Baltimore is 1-1 against the spread and 1-1 overall this season when the team records more than 24.3 points.
- The Ravens accumulate 89.2 more yards per game (420.0) than the Colts give up per game (330.8).
- When Baltimore racks up more than 330.8 yards, the team is 2-2 against the spread and 3-1 overall.
- The Ravens have five awards this season, while the Colts have eight awards.
- Click on to SISportsbook and find the bottom line, money line and total for Baltimore’s showdown with the Colts.
Foal statistics and trends
- So far this season, Indianapolis has two wins against the spread.
- Indianapolis games this season have exceeded point total twice on four occasions (50%).
- The Colts are averaging 20.8 points per game, comparable to the 23.0 the Ravens allow.
- When Indianapolis records more than 23.0 points, it is 2-0 against the spread and 1-1 overall.
- The Colts accumulate 32.8 fewer yards per game (326.0) than the Ravens give up per game (358.8).
- The Colts have four turnovers this season, equal to the Ravens’ recoveries.
Home and road information
- The Ravens’ home games this season average a total of 53.5 points, 7.5 more than the over / under this outing (46).
- The Colts’ away games this season are averaging 44.3 total points, 1.7 less than the over / under in this meeting (46).
Powered by Data Skrive.
Eddie is an Australian news reporter with over 9 years in the industry and has published on Forbes and tech crunch.