Bettors give the Baltimore Ravens (0-0) the lead on Monday, September 13, 2021 against the Las Vegas Raiders (0-0). Baltimore is favored by 4 points. The total points of the excursion are fixed at 50.
For more information on gambling and fantasy, join the SI Winners Club newsletter.
Baltimore Ravens vs. Las Vegas Raiders Game Information
- Game’s Day: Monday, September 13, 2021
- Game time: 8:15 pm ET
- Television channel: ESPN
- Location: Paradise, nevada
- Stadium: Allegiant Stadium
Odds for Ravens vs. Raiders
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite spread odds||Spread quotas of the underdog||Total||More than total odds||Below Total Odds||Favorite money line||Underdog Money Line|
More or less information
- Last year Baltimore games topped 50 points scored, their current matchup is over / under, seven (out of 18) times.
- A total of 13 Las Vegas games last season (out of 16) had more than 50 total points scored.
- These teams averaged a combined 56.4 points per game a season ago, 6.4 points more than the 50 over / under set for this matchup.
- The two teams’ opponents averaged a combined 1.2 points less per game (48.8) last season than the over / under 50 points from this meeting.
- The total average the Ravens had set in games last year was 3.2 points less than the total points from this outing.
- Raiders games in 2020 averaged over / under 50.8 points, 0.8 more than the total points in this matchup.
Crows statistics and trends
- Baltimore compiled a 10-5-1 ATS record last year.
- The Ravens covered the spread seven times last season (7-4-1 ATS) when they played as at least 4-point favorites.
- Click on to SISportsbook and place bets on the Ravens against the spread.
- Baltimore games reached more than seven of 16 times last season.
- The Ravens amassed 29.3 points per game last season, comparable to 29.9 per outing for the Raiders.
- When Baltimore scored more than 29.9 points last year, it was 6-1-1 against the spread and 8-0 overall.
- The Ravens averaged 363.1 yards per game last season, 26.0 yards less than the 389.1 the Raiders allowed per outing.
- Baltimore was 6-1 against the spread and 6-1 overall when the team racked up more than 389.1 yards last year.
- The Ravens fumbled three more times (18 total) than the Raiders forced a fumble (15) last season.
Raiders stats and trends
- Las Vegas put together an 8-8-0 record against the spread last year.
- The Raiders were 3-2 ATS last year when they were at least 4-point underdogs.
- At the Las Vegas games last season, the combined score topped the point total 13 times.
- Do you want to bet on the end of this showdown? check SISportsbook and make your choice.
- The Raiders amassed 27.1 points per game last season, 8.2 more than the Ravens gave up (18.9).
- Las Vegas was 7-7 against differential and 7-7 overall last season when the team scored more than 18.9 points.
- The Raiders collected 53.5 more yards per game (383.3) than the Ravens allowed per outing (329.8) last season.
- Las Vegas was 6-7 against the spread and 6-7 overall when the team racked up more than 329.8 yards last year.
- Last year, the Raiders turned the ball over 26 times, four more than the Ravens managed (22).
Ravens Top Players
- Lamar Jackson threw for 2,757 yards (183.8 yards per game) while completing 64.4% of his passes (242 of 376), with 26 touchdowns and nine interceptions last year. He also carried the ball 159 times for 1,005 yards and seven touchdowns, averaging 67.0 yards per game.
- Last year, Latavius Murray rushed for 656 yards on 146 carries (43.7 ypg), with four rushing touchdowns.
- Last season, Marquise Brown had 58 passes (on 100 goals) for 769 yards (48.1 yards per game) with eight touchdowns.
- Mark Andrews also had 701 yards on 58 receptions and seven touchdowns. He was attacked 88 times and amassed 50.1 receiving yards per game last year.
- Sammy Watkins racked up 421 yards on 37 receptions with two touchdowns last year, averaging 26.3 yards per game on 55 goals.
Raiders best players
- Last year Derek Carr had 4,103 passing yards (256.4 yards per game) while shooting 348 of 517 (67.3% completion percentage) and throwing 27 touchdowns and nine interceptions.
- A season ago, Josh Jacobs had 1,065 rushing yards (66.6 yards per game) and scored 12 touchdowns.
- Last year, Kenyan Drake rushed for 955 yards on 239 carries (59.7 ypg), with 10 rushing touchdowns.
- Last season, Darren Waller scored 107 passes (on 145 goals) for 1,196 yards (74.8 yards per game) while scoring nine touchdowns.
- Find the latest odds and place your bets on Waller to hit your player props on SISportsbook.
- Hunter Renfrow’s stat line last year showed 56 receptions for 656 yards and two touchdowns. He averaged 41.0 receiving yards per game and was attacked 77 times.
- Last season, Henry Ruggs III caught 26 passes on 43 goals for 452 yards and two touchdowns, averaging 30.1 receiving yards per game.
Developed by DataSkrive
Eddie is an Australian news reporter with over 9 years in the industry and has published on Forbes and tech crunch.