For more information on gambling and fantasy, join the SI Winners Club newsletter.
Odds for crows against dolphins
More or less information
- Baltimore and its opponents have combined to score more than 46.5 points in five of eight games this season.
- In 33.3% of Miami’s games this season (3/9), teams combined to score more than Thursday’s total of 46.5.
- Thursday’s total is 1.7 points higher than the two teams’ combined 44.8 points per game average.
- The 51.3 points per game that these two teams have surrendered against their rivals this season are 4.8 more than the 46.5 totals for this tournament.
- The average total in Ravens games this season is 49.2, 2.7 points above Thursday’s total of 46.5.
- In 2020, games involving the Dolphins have averaged a total of 46.0 points, 0.5 less than the game over / under this game.
Crows statistics and trends
- Baltimore is 3-5-0 against Spread this season.
- This season, the Ravens are winless ATS when they enter a game as 7.5-point or higher favorites.
- Baltimore’s games this year have outshined the over / under 62.5% of their chances (five times in eight games with total set points).
- The Ravens scored just 0.7 more points per game (27.6) than the Dolphins gave up (26.9).
- Baltimore is 2-3 against the spread and 4-1 overall this season as the team scores more than 26.9 points.
- The Ravens accumulate 36.0 more yards per game (427.9) than the Dolphins give up per game (391.9).
- When Baltimore produces more than 391.9 yards, the team is 2-4 against the spread and 4-2 overall.
- The Ravens have 10 awards this season, while the Dolphins have 13 awards.
- Click on to SISportsbook and find the bottom line, money line and total for Baltimore’s showdown with the Dolphins.
Dolphin statistics and trends
- Miami is 4-5-0 against the spread this year.
- This year, the Dolphins are winless ATS when they enter a game as an underdog of 7.5 points or more.
- Miami’s games this year have topped the total four of nine times (44.4%).
- The Dolphins score 7.2 fewer points per game (17.2) than the Ravens give up (24.4).
- Miami is 2-0 against the spread and 0-2 overall as the team scores more than 24.4 points.
- The Dolphins are averaging 76.9 fewer yards per game (297.4) than the Ravens give up per outing (374.3).
- In games that Miami accumulates more than 374.3 yards, the team is 1-1 against the margin and 0-2 overall.
- The Dolphins have turned the ball 11 more times (18 total) than the Ravens have forced a turnover (7) this season.
Home and road information
- Miami has covered the spread twice at home, and is 1-3 overall there, this season.
- This season, in four home games, Miami has exceeded the total twice.
- The Dolphins’ home games this season average a total of 45.5 points, 1.0 less than the over / under this outing (46.5).
- On the road, Baltimore has just one win against differential and is 2-1 overall.
- On the road, the Ravens are winless ATS (0-1) as favorites by 7.5 points or more.
- Baltimore has exceeded the total once in three road games this year.
- This season, the Ravens’ away games are averaging 48.2 points, 1.7 more than the over / under in this competition (46.5).
Powered by Data Skrive.
Eddie is an Australian news reporter with over 9 years in the industry and has published on Forbes and tech crunch.