For more information on gambling and fantasy, join the SI Winners Club newsletter.
Odds for Ravens vs. Steelers
More or less information
- Baltimore and its opponents have combined to score more than 44 points in five of 12 games this season.
- In 45.5% of Pittsburgh’s games this season (11/5), teams combined to score more than Sunday’s total of 44.
- The two teams combine to average 44.3 points per game, 0.3 more than the total in this contest.
- The over / under from this contest is 2.1 points lower than the 46.1 these two squads combine to surrender per game in 2020.
- The Ravens and their opponents have scored an average of 48.0 points per game in 2020, 4.0 more than Sunday’s total.
- The 44 total in this game is 0.5 points above the average total of 43.5 in the Steelers games this season.
Crows statistics and trends
- Against the spread, Baltimore is 6-6-0 this season.
- The Ravens have yet to cover the margin this season when they are favored by 4.5 points or more on five occasions.
- Baltimore’s games this year have exceeded the total five of 12 chances (41.7%).
- The Ravens accumulate 23.9 points per game, comparable to the 24.3 per outing the Steelers surrender to.
- Baltimore is 2-3 against the spread and 4-1 overall in games when scoring more than 24.3 points.
- The Ravens have 26.0 more yards per game (393.5) than the Steelers allow per outing (367.5).
- When Baltimore racks up more than 367.5 yards, the team is 2-5 against the spread and 5-2 overall.
- This year, the Ravens have turned the ball 17 times, seven more than the Steelers’ findings (10).
- Click on to SISportsbook and find the bottom line, money line and total for Baltimore’s showdown with the Steelers.
Steelers stats and trends
- Pittsburgh has four wins against the spread in 11 games this season.
- The Steelers are 3-1 ATS in their four games when underdog by 4.5 points or more this year.
- This year’s Pittsburgh games have eclipsed at plus / minus five times 11 times (45.5%).
- The Steelers are averaging 20.4 points per game, comparable to the 21.8 the Ravens give up.
- Pittsburgh is 3-2 against the spread and 4-1 overall in games when scoring more than 21.8 points.
- The Steelers accumulate 34.4 fewer yards per game (325.5) than the Ravens allow (359.9).
- Pittsburgh is 2-1 against the spread and 2-0-1 overall as the team accumulates more than 359.9 yards.
- The Steelers have turned the ball four more times (14 total) than the Ravens have forced a turnover (10) this season.
Home and road information
- Pittsburgh has a win against the spread and is 3-2-1 at home this year.
- At home, as underdogs of 4.5 points or more, the Steelers are winless ATS (0-4).
- Pittsburgh has surpassed the total in three of six home games this season.
- This season, the Steelers’ home games are averaging 41.8 points, 2.2 less than the over / under this outing (44).
- Baltimore is 3-2 overall, with two wins against differential, in road games.
- The Ravens are winless ATS (0-2) as favorites by 4.5 points or more on the road.
- In five road games this year, Baltimore has beaten once.
- This season, the Ravens’ away games are averaging 46.3 points, 2.3 more than the over / under in this competition (44).
Powered by Data Skrive.
Eddie is an Australian news reporter with over 9 years in the industry and has published on Forbes and tech crunch.