For more information on gambling and fantasy, join the SI Winners Club newsletter.
Odds for Ravens vs. Steelers
More / less information
- Baltimore’s games this season have surpassed 44 points five of 12 times.
- In 45.5% of Pittsburgh’s games this season (11/5), teams combined to score more than Sunday’s total of 44.
- Sunday’s total is 0.3 points lower than the two teams’ combined average of 44.3 points per game.
- The 46.1 points per game that these two squads have yielded to their rivals this season are 2.1 more than the 44 totals for this tournament.
- The Ravens and their opponents have scored an average of 48.0 points per game in 2020, 4.0 more than Sunday’s total.
- The 44 total in this game is 0.5 points above the average total of 43.5 in the Steelers games this season.
Crows statistics and trends
- Baltimore is 6-6-0 against Spread this season.
- The Ravens have been favored by 4.5 points or more five times this season and haven’t covered the spread on any of them.
- Baltimore’s games this year have exceeded the point total five times 12 times (41.7%).
- The Ravens are averaging just 0.4 fewer points per game (23.9) than the Steelers give up (24.3).
- When Baltimore scores more than 24.3 points, it is 2-3 against the spread and 4-1 overall.
- The Ravens are averaging 393.5 yards per game, 26.0 yards more than the 367.5 the Steelers allow per outing.
- In games that Baltimore racks up more than 367.5 yards, the team is 2-5 against the spread and 5-2 overall.
- This year, the Ravens have turned the ball 17 times, seven more than the Steelers’ findings (10).
- Click on to SISportsbook and find the bottom line, money line and total for Baltimore’s showdown with the Steelers.
Steelers stats and trends
- Against the spread, Pittsburgh is 4-7-0 this season.
- The Steelers are 3-1 against the spread in their four games when underdog by 4.5 points or more this season.
- This year’s Pittsburgh games have eclipsed at plus / minus five times 11 times (45.5%).
- This season, the Steelers score just 1.4 fewer points per game (20.4) than the Ravens give up (21.8).
- Pittsburgh is 3-2 against the spread and 4-1 overall as the team scores more than 21.8 points.
- The Steelers accumulate 325.5 yards per game, 34.4 yards less than the 359.9 the Ravens allow.
- In games where Pittsburgh totaled more than 359.9 yards, the team is 2-1 against the spread and 2-0-1 overall.
- The Steelers have turned the ball four more times (14 total) than the Ravens have forced a turnover (10) this season.
Home and road information
- At home this year, Pittsburgh has a win against differential and is 3-2-1 overall.
- The Steelers are winless ATS (0-4) as underdogs of 4.5 points or more at home.
- Pittsburgh has hit in three of six home games this season.
- The Steelers’ home games this season average a total of 41.8 points, 2.2 less than the over / under in this competition (44).
- Baltimore is 3-2 overall, with two wins against differential, in road games.
- The Ravens are winless (0-2) ATS favorites by 4.5 points or more on the road.
- Baltimore has exceeded the total once in five road games this year.
- This season, the Ravens’ away games are averaging 46.3 points, 2.3 more than the over / under in this competition (44).
Powered by Data Skrive.
Eddie is an Australian news reporter with over 9 years in the industry and has published on Forbes and tech crunch.