For more information on gambling and fantasy, join the SI Winners Club newsletter.
Odds for Ravens vs. Steelers
More / less information
- Baltimore’s games this season have surpassed 44 points five of 12 times.
- Pittsburgh has combined with its opponents to score more than 44 points in five of 11 games this season.
- The two teams combine to score 44.3 points per game, 0.3 more than the over / under in this contest.
- These two teams yield a combined 46.1 points per game, 2.1 more than the over / under in this contest.
- The average total in Ravens games this season is 48.0, 4.0 points above Sunday’s total of 44.
- The 44 total in this game is 0.5 points higher than the average total of 43.5 in the Steelers games this season.
Crows statistics and trends
- Baltimore is 6-6-0 against Spread this season.
- This season, the Ravens are winless against differential when they enter a game as favorites of 4.5 points or more (five times).
- Baltimore’s games this year have exceeded 41.7% of their chances (five times in 12 games with total set points).
- This year, the Ravens accumulate just 0.4 fewer points per game (23.9) than the Steelers give up (24.3).
- Baltimore is 2-3 against the spread and 4-1 overall in games when it scores more than 24.3 points.
- The Ravens accumulate 393.5 yards per game, 26.0 yards more than the 367.5 that the Steelers give up in a confrontation.
- When Baltimore racks up more than 367.5 yards, the team is 2-5 against the spread and 5-2 overall.
- The Ravens have turned the ball around 17 times this season, seven more turnovers than the Steelers have forced (10).
- Click on to SISportsbook and find the bottom line, money line and total for Baltimore’s showdown with the Steelers.
Steelers stats and trends
- Pittsburgh has four wins against the spread in 11 games this year.
- This year, the Steelers are 3-1 ATS in their four games as an underdog of 4.5 points or more.
- Pittsburgh’s games this year have exceeded the point total five times 11 times (45.5%).
- This season, the Steelers scored just 1.4 fewer points per game (20.4) than the Ravens gave up (21.8).
- Pittsburgh is 3-2 against the spread and 4-1 overall as the team scores more than 21.8 points.
- The Steelers are averaging 325.5 yards per game, 34.4 yards less than the 359.9 the Ravens allow.
- Pittsburgh is 2-1 against the spread and 2-0-1 overall as the team accumulates more than 359.9 yards.
- This season, the Steelers have turned the ball 14 times, four more than the Ravens (10).
Home and road information
- Pittsburgh has a win against Spread and is 3-2-1 overall at home this season.
- At home, the Steelers are winless ATS (0-4) as underdogs of 4.5 points or more.
- This year, Pittsburgh has outscored them in three of six home games.
- The Steelers’ home games this season average a total of 41.8 points, 2.2 less than the over / under in this competition (44).
- Baltimore has two wins against Spread and is 3-2 overall on the road.
- The Ravens are winless ATS (0-2) as favorites by 4.5 points or more on the road.
- This year, in five road games, Baltimore has beaten once.
- This season, the Ravens’ away games are averaging 46.3 points, 2.3 more than the over / under in this meeting (44).
Powered by Data Skrive.
Eddie is an Australian news reporter with over 9 years in the industry and has published on Forbes and tech crunch.