For more information on gambling and fantasy, join the SI Winners Club newsletter.
Odds for Ravens vs. Steelers
More / less information
- Baltimore and its opponents have surpassed the current total of 41.5 points in eight of 16 games (50%) this season.
- So far this season, 56.2% of Pittsburgh’s games (9/16) have had more points combined than Sunday’s total of 41.5.
- Sunday’s over / under is 2.3 points lower than the two teams’ combined 43.8 points per game average.
- The over / under from this contest is 6.1 points below the 47.6 these two squads combine to surrender per game in 2021.
- The Ravens games this season averaged 46.9 points overall, a number 5.4 points higher than Sunday’s over / under.
- The overall average of 43.7 points per game in Steelers games this season is 2.2 points more than the over / under for this game.
Crows statistics and trends
- In Baltimore’s 16 games this year, he has eight wins against differential.
- The Ravens have been favored by 5.5 points or more five times this season and haven’t covered the difference in any of them.
- This year’s Baltimore games have outscored eight of 16 total set points (50%).
- The Ravens have 23.4 points per game, comparable to 24.1 per outing for the Steelers.
- Baltimore is 3-3 against the spread and 4-2 overall in games when recording more than 24.1 points.
- The Ravens accumulate just 18.8 more yards per game (378.7) than the Steelers allow per game (359.9).
- When Baltimore produces more than 359.9 yards, the team is 3-5 against the spread and 5-3 overall.
- This year, the Ravens have turned the ball over 23 times, four more than the Steelers’ findings (19).
- Click on to SISportsbook and find the bottom line, money line and total for Baltimore’s showdown with the Steelers.
Steelers stats and trends
- Against the spread, Pittsburgh is 7-9-0 this season.
- The Steelers have been underdog by 5.5 points or more five times this year and are 3-2 ATS in those meetings.
- This year’s Pittsburgh games have eclipsed at plus / minus seven times 16 times (43.8%).
- The Steelers score 3.1 fewer points per game (20.4) than the Ravens give up (23.5).
- When Pittsburgh records more than 23.5 points, it is 3-2 against the spread and 3-2 overall.
- The Steelers accumulate 51.1 fewer yards per game (315.4) than the Ravens give up (366.5).
- When Pittsburgh has more than 366.5 yards, the team is 2-2 against the spread and 2-1-1 overall.
- This season, the Steelers have turned the ball over 19 times, five more than the Ravens (14).
Home and road information
- Baltimore is 5-3 against the spread and 5-3 overall at home.
- At home, the Ravens are winless ATS (0-3) as favorites of 5.5 points or more.
- Baltimore has exceeded the total in five of eight home games this year.
- This season, the Ravens’ home games are averaging 48.5 points, 7.0 more than the over / under in this meeting (41.5).
- This year in road games, Pittsburgh is 3-4 against differential and 2-5 overall.
- This season, in four of seven road games, Pittsburgh has outscored.
- This season, the Steelers’ away games are averaging 45.3 points, 3.8 more than the over / under this outing (41.5).
Powered by Data Skrive.