For more information on gambling and fantasy, join the SI Winners Club newsletter.
Odds for Ravens vs. Steelers
More / less information
- Baltimore and its opponents have surpassed the current total of 41 points in eight of 16 games this season.
- Pittsburgh’s games have surpassed 41 points in nine of 16 chances this season.
- Sunday’s total is 2.8 points lower than the two teams’ combined average of 43.8 points per game.
- The over / under from this contest is 6.6 points lower than the 47.6 these two squads combine to surrender per game in 2021.
- This season’s Ravens games averaged 46.9 points overall, a number 5.9 points higher than Sunday’s over / under.
- The 41 point total for this game is 2.7 points below the average total of 43.7 points per game in Steelers games this season.
Crows statistics and trends
- Against the spread, Baltimore is 8-8-0 this year.
- This season, the Ravens are winless ATS when they enter a game as 3.5-point or higher favorites (seven times).
- Baltimore has exceeded 50% of its chances this year (eight times in 16 games with total set points).
- The Ravens scored 23.4 points per game, comparable to the 24.1 per outing the Steelers gave up.
- Baltimore is 3-3 against the spread and 4-2 overall in games when it scores more than 24.1 points.
- The Ravens are averaging 378.7 yards per game, just 18.8 more than the 359.9 the Steelers give per game.
- Baltimore is 3-5 against the spread and 5-3 overall when the team totals more than 359.9 yards.
- The Ravens have turned the ball four more times (23 total) than the Steelers have forced a turnover (19) this season.
- Click on to SISportsbook and find the bottom line, money line and total for Baltimore’s showdown with the Steelers.
Steelers stats and trends
- Pittsburgh has played 16 games, with seven wins against the spread.
- This year, the Steelers are 4-4 ATS in their eight games as an underdog of 3.5 points or more.
- Pittsburgh’s games this year have surpassed seven of 16 total set points (43.8%).
- This season, the Steelers scored 3.1 fewer points per game (20.4) than the Ravens lost (23.5).
- When Pittsburgh records more than 23.5 points, it is 3-2 against the spread and 3-2 overall.
- The Steelers accumulate 51.1 fewer yards per game (315.4) than the Ravens allow per game (366.5).
- In games that Pittsburgh accumulates more than 366.5 yards, the team is 2-2 against the spread and 2-1-1 overall.
- The Steelers have turned the ball over 19 times this season, five more turnovers than the Ravens have forced (14).
Home and road information
- Baltimore is 5-3 against the spread and 5-3 overall at home.
- At home, the Ravens are winless ATS (0-3) as favorites of 3.5 points or more.
- Baltimore has exceeded the total in five of eight home games this year.
- The average total points in the Ravens’ home games this season is 48.5 points, 7.5 more than the over / under for this contest (41).
- On the road, Pittsburgh is 2-5 overall and 3-4 against the spread.
- In seven road games this season, Pittsburgh has hit more than four times.
- The Steelers’ average total points in away games this season is 45.3 points, 4.3 more than the over / under in this competition (41).
Powered by Data Skrive.
Eddie is an Australian news reporter with over 9 years in the industry and has published on Forbes and tech crunch.