For more information on gambling and fantasy, join the SI Winners Club newsletter.
Odds for Bills vs Falcons
More / less information
- Buffalo and his opponents have surpassed the current total of 44 points in eight of 15 games this season.
- So far this season, 60% of Atlanta’s games (9/15) have had more points combined than Sunday’s total of 44.
- The two teams’ combined average points per game, 47, is 3.0 points higher than Sunday’s over / under.
- The total for this contest is 0.3 points less than the 44.3 these two squads combine to give up per game in 2021.
- This season’s Bills games have averaged 47.9 points, a number 3.9 points higher than Sunday’s over / under.
- In 2021, games involving the Falcons have averaged a total of 47.1 points, 3.1 more than the total established in this contest.
Invoice statistics and trends
- Against the spread, Buffalo is 9-6-0 this season.
- The Bills are 3-1 ATS when favored by 14.5 points or more this season.
- Buffalo’s games this year have outscored eight of 15 total set points (53.3%).
- The Bills are averaging just 1.8 more points per game (28.5) than the Falcons allow (26.7).
- When Buffalo scores more than 26.7 points, it is 8-2 against the spread and 8-2 overall.
- The Bills collect just 16.3 more yards per game (381.2) than the Falcons allow per contest (364.9).
- Buffalo is 5-3 against the spread and 5-3 overall as the team accumulates more than 364.9 yards.
- The Bills have delivered the ball twice more (19 total) than the Falcons have forced a loss (17) this season.
- Click on to SISportsbook and find the bottom line, money line and total for Buffalo’s showdown with the Falcons.
Falcon statistics and trends
- Atlanta is 5-10-0 against the spread this year.
- Atlanta’s games this year have reached more than six times in 15 chances (40%).
- This year, the Falcons score just 0.9 more points per game (18.5) than the Bills give up (17.6).
- Atlanta is 4-4 against the spread and 6-2 overall as the team scores more than 17.6 points.
- The Falcons accumulate 21.6 more yards per game (309.5) than the Bills allow (287.9).
- Atlanta is 5-4 against the spread and 6-3 overall as the team accumulates more than 287.9 yards.
- The Falcons have 22 awards this season, while the Bills have 29 awards.
Home and road information
- Buffalo is 4-3 against the spread, and 4-3 overall, at home this year.
- At home, favorites by 14.5 points or more, the Bills are 3-0 ATS.
- Buffalo has surpassed the total in three of seven home games this season.
- This season, the Bills’ home games are averaging 46.1 points, 2.1 more than the over / under in this meeting (44).
- On the road, Atlanta is 5-3 overall and 4-4 against the side.
- This season, in four of eight road games, Atlanta has finished.
- The Falcons’ average total points in away games this season is 47.4 points, 3.4 more than the over / under in this contest (44).
Powered by Data Skrive.
Eddie is an Australian news reporter with over 9 years in the industry and has published on Forbes and tech crunch.