For more information on gambling and fantasy, join the SI Winners Club newsletter.
Odds for Bills vs Dolphins
More or less information
- Buffalo and his opponents have combined to score more than 49.5 points in four of seven games this season.
- So far this season, 42.9% of Miami’s games (3/7) have had more points combined than Sunday’s 49.5 over / under.
- The two teams’ combined average points per game, 51.9, is 2.4 points higher than Sunday’s over / under.
- The total from this contest is 3.6 points higher than the 45.9 these two teams combine to surrender per game this season.
- This season’s bill sets boast an average total of 49.8 points, a number 0.3 points higher than Sunday’s over / under.
- In 2020, games involving the Dolphins have averaged a total of 45.8 points, 3.7 less than this game’s over / under set.
Invoice statistics and trends
- Buffalo has five wins against the spread in six games this year.
- The Bills covered the margin in their only game when they were favored by 13.5 points or more.
- Buffalo’s games this year have exceeded the point total three times on seven occasions (42.9%).
- The Bills score 4.2 more points per game (33.8) than the Dolphins give up (29.6).
- Buffalo is 5-1 against the spread and 4-1 overall in games when recording more than 29.6 points.
- The Bills are averaging just 3.4 fewer yards per game (411.5) than the Dolphins allow per game (414.9).
- When Buffalo accumulates more than 414.9 yards, the team is 4-1 against the spread and 3-1 overall.
- The Bills have five awards this season, while the Dolphins have nine awards.
- Click on to SISportsbook and find the bottom line, money line and total for Buffalo’s showdown with the Dolphins.
Dolphin statistics and trends
- Miami has played seven games, with three wins against the spread.
- Miami’s games this season have topped the total four of seven chances (57.1%).
- This season, the Dolphins scored just 1.8 more points per game (18.1) than the Bills allow (16.3).
- Miami is 3-3 against the spread and 1-5 overall in games when recording more than 16.3 points.
- The Dolphins accumulate 37.4 more yards per game (307.6) than the Bills allow (270.2).
- When Miami has more than 270.2 yards, the team is 2-2 against the margin and 0-4 overall.
- The Dolphins have 11 awards this season, while the Bills have 16 awards.
Home and road information
- Buffalo has covered the spread twice at home, and is 2-1 overall there this year.
- At home, the Bills are undefeated ATS (1-0) as favorites by 13.5 points or more.
- In three home games this season, Buffalo has hit once.
- This season, the Bills’ home games are averaging 46.8 points, 2.7 less than the over / under this outing (49.5).
- Miami has two wins against differential, and is 1-3 overall in road games.
- In four road games this year, Miami has exceeded the total twice.
- This season, the Dolphins’ away games are averaging 45.9 points, 3.6 less than the over / under this outing (49.5).
Powered by Data Skrive.
Eddie is an Australian news reporter with over 9 years in the industry and has published on Forbes and tech crunch.