For more information on gambling and fantasy, join the SI Winners Club newsletter.
Odds for Bills vs. Patriots
More or less information
- Buffalo has combined with his opponents to score more than 43.5 points in five of 12 games this season.
- So far this season, 50% of New England games (12/6) have had more points combined than Monday’s total of 43.5.
- The two teams combine to score 57.6 points per game, 14.1 more than the over / under in this contest.
- The combined 32.3 points per game that these two teams have allowed this season is 11.2 less than the 43.5 plus / minus in this contest.
- This season’s bill sets boast an average total of 48.9 points, a number 5.4 points higher than Monday’s over / under.
- The 43.5 point total for this game is 1.4 points below the average total of 44.9 points per game in Patriots games this season.
Invoice statistics and trends
- In Buffalo’s 11 games this season, he has eight wins against the spread.
- The Bills have been favored by 2.5 points or more 11 times this season and are 7-4 ATS in those meetings.
- Buffalo’s games this year have exceeded by five of 12 total set points (41.7%).
- The Bills score 13.8 more points per game (29.6) than the Patriots give up (15.8).
- When Buffalo scores more than 15.8 points, it is 8-2 against the spread and 7-2 overall.
- The Bills are averaging 72.6 more yards per game (389.3) than the Patriots allow per outing (316.7).
- In games where Buffalo has more than 316.7 yards, the team is 7-2 against the margin and 6-2 overall.
- The Bills have turned the ball around 16 times this season, nine fewer than the Patriots have forced (25).
- Click on to SISportsbook and find the bottom line, money line and total for Buffalo’s matchup with the Patriots.
Patriots stats and trends
- New England is 8-4-0 against Spread this season.
- The Patriots have trailed 2.5 points or more three times this season and have covered the difference twice.
- New England’s games this year have exceeded total points 50% of their chances (six times in 12 games with total set points).
- The Patriots accumulate 28.0 points per game, 11.5 more than the Bills surrender (16.5).
- New England is 8-2 against the spread and 8-2 overall in games when it records more than 16.5 points.
- The Patriots accumulate 80.1 more yards per game (355.3) than the Bills allow per game (275.2).
- When New England accumulates more than 275.2 yards, the team is 6-4 against the spread and 6-4 overall.
- The Patriots have turned the ball around 15 times, 10 times less than the Bills have forced turnovers (25).
Home and road information
- Buffalo is 3-2 against the spread, and 3-2 overall at home.
- The Bills are 3-2 ATS as favorites of 2.5 points or more at home.
- In five home games this year, Buffalo has exceeded the total twice.
- This season, the Bills’ home games are averaging 47.7 points, 4.2 more than the over / under in this meeting (43.5).
- On the road, New England is 5-0 overall and 4-1 against the spread.
- This season, as losers of 2.5 points or more on the road, the Patriots are 3-1 ATS.
- In five road games this year, New England has exceeded the total twice.
- This season, the Patriots’ away games are averaging 44.3 points, 0.8 more than the over / under in this competition (43.5).
Powered by Data Skrive.
Eddie is an Australian news reporter with over 9 years in the industry and has published on Forbes and tech crunch.