For more information on gambling and fantasy, join the SI Winners Club newsletter.
Odds for Bills vs. Jets
More / less information
- Buffalo and his opponents have combined to score more than 41 points in nine of 16 games this season.
- In 68.8% of New York’s games this season (11/16), teams combined to score more than Sunday’s total of 41.
- The two teams’ combined points per game average, 47.3, is 6.3 points higher than Sunday’s over / under.
- The 47.2 points per game that these two teams have given to the rivals this season are 6.2 more than the 41 totals for this tournament.
- The Bills’ overall game average this season is 47.8, 6.8 points higher than Sunday’s 41 total.
- In 2021, games involving the Jets averaged a total of 44.1 points, 3.1 more than the over / under set in this contest.
Invoice statistics and trends
- Against the spread, Buffalo is 9-6-1 this year.
- The Bills have covered the spread once this season when they were favored by 16 points or more (twice).
- Buffalo’s games this year have exceeded the total eight of 16 chances (50%).
- The Bills are averaging 28.5 points per game, comparable to the Jets’ 29.8 per game.
- When Buffalo scores more than 29.8 points, he is 8-1 against the spread and 8-1 overall.
- The Bills are averaging just 16.7 fewer yards per game (379.3) than the Jets allow per game (396.0).
- Buffalo is 5-2 against the spread and 5-2 overall as the team accumulates more than 396.0 yards.
- The Bills have turned the ball eight more times (22 total) than the Jets have forced a turnover (14) this season.
- Click on to SISportsbook and find the bottom line, money line and total for Buffalo’s showdown with the Jets.
Jet statistics and trends
- Against differential, New York is 6-10-0 this year.
- New York’s games this season have exceeded 10 of 16 total set points (62.5%).
- The Jets scored just 1.4 more points per game (18.8) than the Bills gave up (17.4).
- New York is 6-3 against the spread and 4-5 overall when the team records more than 17.4 points.
- The Jets accumulate 35.7 more yards per game (322.2) than the Bills give up (286.5).
- New York is 4-5 against the spread and 3-6 overall when the team totals more than 286.5 yards.
- The Jets have turned the ball around 27 times, three times less than the Bills have forced turnovers (30).
Home and road information
- At home this season, Buffalo is 5-3 overall and 4-3-1 against the spread.
- At home, as favorites by 16 points or more, the Bills are undefeated ATS (1-0).
- This season, in eight home games, Buffalo has exceeded the total three times.
- The average total points in the Bills’ home games this season is 46.1 points, 5.1 more than the over / under from this meeting (41).
- New York is 1-6 overall, with two wins against differential, on the road.
- This year, in four of seven road games, New York has surpassed the total.
- The Jets’ road games this season are averaging 43.6 total points, 2.6 more than the over / under this outing (41).
Powered by Data Skrive.
Eddie is an Australian news reporter with over 9 years in the industry and has published on Forbes and tech crunch.