The Washington Football Team (1-1) will be looking to prove bettors wrong when they face the Buffalo Bills (1-1) on Sunday, Sept. 26, 2021 as a 7.5-point underdog. An over / under 45.5 is set in the game.
For more information on gambling and fantasy, join the SI Winners Club newsletter.
Odds for Bills vs. Washington
Odds courtesy of Sports betting YES.
More or less information
- Buffalo played 12 games with over 45.5 points scored, their current matchup is over / under, last year.
- Washington played five games last season (29.4% chance) in which teams combined to score more than 45.5 points.
- The two teams averaged 6.7 more points combined per game (52.2) a season ago than this game’s 45.5-point over / under.
- The Bills and the football team saw their opponents averaging a combined 1.5 points less per game last season than the 45.5 over / under set in this game.
- The average point total for the Bills games last year was 2.7 points more than the 45.5 over / under in this meeting.
- The over / under average for soccer team games in 2020 was 1.1 points less than the 45.5 points total in this outing.
Invoice statistics and trends
- Buffalo won 11 games against the spread last season, while failing to cover five times.
- The Bills covered the margin once last season (1-1 ATS) when they played as favorites of at least 7.5 points.
- Buffalo’s games topped the point total 11 of 16 times last season.
- Last year, the Bills averaged 10.7 more points per game (31.3) than the soccer team gave up (20.6).
- When Buffalo posted more than 20.6 points last season, it was 11-4 against the spread and 13-2 overall.
- The Bills averaged 91.8 more yards per game (396.4) than the football team allowed per outing (304.6) last season.
- Buffalo was 11-6 against the spread and 14-3 overall when the team managed more than 304.6 yards last season.
- The Bills turned the ball around 22 times last season, one less than the football team’s forced turnovers (23).
- Click on to SISportsbook and find the latest odds for this showdown.
Washington Statistics and Trends
- Washington covered eight times on 16 chances against the spread last season.
- The soccer team covered the difference once last year (1-1-1 ATS) when they played as underdogs of at least 7.5 points.
- In Washington games last season, the combined score topped the point total five times.
- Last year, the soccer team racked up just 2.5 fewer points per game (20.9) than the Bills allowed (23.4).
- Washington was 3-1 against the spread and 3-1 overall last year when the team posted more than 23.4 points.
- The soccer team racked up 35.2 fewer yards per game (317.3) than the Bills allowed (352.5) per game last year.
- Washington was 3-3 against the spread and 1-5 overall when the team totaled more than 352.5 yards last year.
- Last season, the soccer team spun the ball 27 times, one more than the Bills’ findings (26).
Home and road information
- Buffalo was 7-1 overall, and 6-2 against the spread, at home last year.
- Buffalo was correct in five of eight home games last season.
- Last season, the Bills’ home games averaged 47.4 points, 1.9 more than the over / under in this contest (45.5).
- In road games last season, Washington was 4-4 against differential and 4-4 overall.
- Last year, in three of eight road games, Washington topped the total.
- Last season, the soccer team’s away games averaged 44.4 points, 1.1 less than the over / under in this competition (45.5).
Powered by Data Skrive.
Eddie is an Australian news reporter with over 9 years in the industry and has published on Forbes and tech crunch.