For more information on gambling and fantasy, join the SI Winners Club newsletter.
Odds for Panthers vs. Washington
More or less information
- Carolina’s games this season have surpassed 43 points three of 10 times.
- So far this season, 66.7% of Washington’s games (6/9) have had more points combined than Sunday’s total of 43.
- The two teams combine to average 41.1 points per game, 1.9 less than the total in this contest.
- The over / under from this contest is 3.6 points less than the 46.6 these two squads combine to surrender per game in 2020.
- This season’s Panthers games averaged 44.9 points overall, a number 1.9 points higher than Sunday’s over / under.
- The total of 43 points for this game is 3.9 points below the average total of 46.9 points per game in football team games this season.
Panthers stats and trends
- In Carolina’s 10 games this season, she has five wins against differential.
- The Panthers have been favored by 3.5 points or more twice this season and have covered the difference in all of them.
- Carolina’s games this year have exceeded by three of 10 total set points (30%).
- The Panthers are averaging 20.5 points per game, 6.8 less than the soccer team allows per outing (27.3).
- Carolina is 1-2 against the spread and 1-2 overall in games when she scores more than 27.3 points.
- The Panthers are averaging 55.5 fewer yards per game (320.9) than the football team allows per outing (376.4).
- When Carolina accumulates more than 376.4 yards, the team is 3-1 against the spread and 3-1 overall.
- This year, the Panthers have turned the ball more than 17 times, six more than the football team’s findings (11).
- Click on to SISportsbook and find the last margin, money line and total for Carolina’s showdown with Washington.
Washington Statistics and Trends
- So far this year, Washington has two wins against differential.
- This year, the soccer team has just one ATS win in five games as an underdog of 3.5 points or more.
- Washington’s games this year have exceeded total points 44.4% of their chances (four times in nine games with total set points).
- The soccer team averages just 1.3 more points per game (20.6) than the Panthers give up (19.3).
- Washington is 2-3 against the differential and 3-2 overall in games when he has more than 19.3 points.
- The football team averages 64.7 more yards per game (345.4) than the Panthers give up (280.7).
- When Washington produces more than 280.7 yards, the team is 2-5 against the spread and 3-4 overall.
- The football team has delivered the ball twice more (14 total) than the Panthers have forced a turnover (12) this season.
Home and road information
- At home this season, Carolina has two wins against differential and is 2-3 overall.
- The Panthers are undefeated ATS (1-0) as favorites by 3.5 points or more at home.
- This season, in five home games, Carolina has exceeded the total once.
- This season, the Panthers’ home games are averaging 44.6 points, 1.6 more than the over / under this outing (43).
- Washington has a win against Spread and is 1-3 overall on the road.
- Washington has exceeded the total twice in four road games this year.
- The total average of points in the football team’s away games this season is 46.8 points, 3.8 more than the over / under in this competition (43).
Powered by Data Skrive.
Eddie is an Australian news reporter with over 9 years in the industry and has published on Forbes and tech crunch.