The Charlotte 49ers (1-0) are favored by 23.5 points over the FCS Gardner-Webb Runnin ‘Bulldogs on Saturday, September 11, 2021 at Jerry Richardson Stadium. Total points is set at 58.5 for the start.
For more information on gambling and fantasy, join the SI Winners Club newsletter.
Odds for Charlotte vs. Gardner-Webb
Odds courtesy of Sports betting YES.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite spread odds||Spread quotas of the underdog||Total||More than total odds||Below Total Odds|
Over / Under Insights
- Saturday’s over / under is 2.5 points higher than the two teams’ combined 56 points per game average.
- The total for this contest is 0.5 points above the 58 that these two teams combine to allow per game this season.
- The 49ers and their opponents have scored an average of 60.5 points per game in 2021, 2.0 more than Saturday’s total.
Charlotte stats and trends
- The 49ers won 31-28 last time when they faced the Duke Blue Devils. The 49ers were listed as 6.5-point underdogs and made up that difference.
- Find the latest odds and place a bet on the 49ers against the spread on SISportsbook.
- The total score in that game was under 60.5 points over / under.
- The 49ers get just 1.0 more point per game (31.0) than the Runnin ‘Bulldogs give up (30.0).
- The 49ers accumulate 22.0 fewer yards per game (478.0) than the Runnin ‘Bulldogs allow per match (500.0).
- The 49ers have zero turnovers this season, equal to the Runnin ‘Bulldogs carry-ons.
Gardner-Webb Statistics and Trends
- Do you think this game will exceed the total? Go to SISportsbook for the latest odds and prices, and place your bets.
- The Runnin ‘Bulldogs accumulate 3.0 fewer points per game (25.0) than the 49ers surrender (28.0).
- The Runnin ‘Bulldogs are averaging 153.0 fewer yards per game (427.0) than the 49ers give up per game (580.0).
- The Runnin ‘Bulldogs have turned the ball zero times, twice less than the 49ers have forced turnovers (2).
Charlotte Top Players
- Chris Reynolds leads the team with 324 passing yards (324.0 yards per game) and has a 63.3% completion percentage this year (19 of 30) while throwing three touchdowns. He also has 37 rushing yards on 10 carries with a touchdown, averaging 37.0 yards per game.
- Calvin Camp has had nine carries for a team-leading 42 rushing yards (42.0 yards per game).
- Victor Tucker has accumulated eight receptions for 133 yards, the best of his team. He averages 133.0 receiving yards per game.
- Grant Dubose has caught four receptions for 118 yards (118.0 yards per game) and two touchdowns.
- Ryan Carriere has accumulated 23 yards on a catch, averaging 23.0 yards per game.
Gardner-Webb Top Players
- This year, Bailey Fisher has accumulated 315 passing yards (315.0 yards per game) while going 27 of 45 (60% completion percentage) and throwing three touchdowns and zero interceptions.
- Narii Gaither has rushed a team-best 33 yards on seven attempts (33.0 yards per game) and zero touchdowns.
- Donovan Jones has 23 yards on three carries (23.0 ypg).
- TJ Luther has a team-best six receptions for 164 yards and a touchdown. He averages 164.0 receiving yards per game.
- Justin Jordan has contributed five receptions for 74 yards and a touchdown.
- Justin Franklin has accumulated 72 yards on six receptions with a touchdown, averaging 72.0 yards per game.
Charlotte 49ers vs. Gardner-Webb Runnin ‘Bulldogs Game Information
- Game’s Day: Saturday, September 11, 2021
- Game time: 6:00 pm ET
- Television channel: ESPN3
- Location: Charlotte, North Carolina
- Stadium: Jerry Richardson Stadium
Eddie is an Australian news reporter with over 9 years in the industry and has published on Forbes and tech crunch.