For more information on gambling and fantasy, join the SI Winners Club newsletter.
Odds for Bengals vs. Ravens
More / less information
- Cincinnati’s games this season have surpassed 44.5 points 11 of 14 times.
- Baltimore and its opponents have combined to score more than 44.5 points in seven of 14 games this season.
- The two teams combine to score 50.3 points per game, 5.8 more than the over / under in this contest.
- The total from this contest is 0.4 points higher than the 44.1 that these two teams combine to allow per game this season.
- The Bengals and their opponents have scored an average of 46.6 points per game in 2021, 2.1 more than Sunday’s total.
- The 44.5 points over / under this game is 2.7 points below the average total of 47.2 points per game in Ravens games this season.
Bengals stats and trends
- Cincinnati is 7-7-0 against differential this year.
- The Bengals have been favored by 2.5 points or more five times this season and have covered the spread on two of them.
- Cincinnati’s games this year have outscored six of 14 total set points (42.9%).
- The Bengals score 3.9 more points per game (26.4) than the Ravens give up (22.5).
- Cincinnati is 6-3 against the spread and 7-2 overall this season when the team records more than 22.5 points.
- The Bengals accumulate just 0.2 fewer yards per game (350.9) than the Ravens give up per outing (351.1).
- When Cincinnati totals over 351.1 yards, the team is 4-4 against the spread and 5-3 overall.
- The Bengals have turned the ball over 21 times this season, 10 more turnovers than the Ravens have forced (11).
- Click on to SISportsbook and find the bottom line, money line and total for Cincinnati’s showdown with the Ravens.
Crows statistics and trends
- Baltimore is 7-7-0 against Spread this season.
- The Ravens are 3-0 ATS when underdog by 2.5 points or more this season.
- Baltimore has outgrown 50% of its chances this year (seven times in 14 games with total set points).
- The Ravens are averaging just 2.3 more points per game (23.9) than the Bengals’ surrender (21.6).
- Baltimore is 5-3 against the spread and 5-3 overall in games when scoring more than 21.6 points.
- The Ravens accumulate 385.6 yards per game, 39.9 yards more than the 345.7 yards the Bengals give up.
- When Baltimore racks up more than 345.7 yards, the team is 4-5 against the spread and 5-4 overall.
- The Ravens have turned the ball over 20 times this season, two more turnovers than the Bengals have forced (18).
Home and road information
- Cincinnati has two wins against differential, and is 3-4 overall, at home this season.
- The Bengals have an ATS victory (1-2) as favorites of 2.5 points or more at home.
- Cincinnati has hit in four of seven home games this season.
- The Bengals’ home games this season are averaging 47.8 total points, 3.3 more than the over / under in this competition (44.5).
- On the road, Baltimore is 3-4 against differential and 3-4 overall.
- The Ravens are ATS winless (0-4) on the road as underdogs of 2.5 points or more.
- Baltimore has exceeded the total twice in seven road games this season.
- The Ravens’ away games this season average a total of 45.6 points, 1.1 more than the over / under in this competition (44.5).
Powered by Data Skrive.
Eddie is an Australian news reporter with over 9 years in the industry and has published on Forbes and tech crunch.