For more information on gambling and fantasy, join the SI Winners Club newsletter.
Odds for Bengals vs. Browns
More / less information
- Cincinnati and its opponents have surpassed the current total of 41.5 points in 13 of 16 games this season.
- Cleveland and its opponents have combined to score more than 41.5 points in eight of 16 games this season.
- Sunday’s over / under is 6.8 points lower than the two teams’ combined average of 48.3 points per game.
- These two teams yield a combined 44.4 points per game, 2.9 more than the over / under in this contest.
- The overall average in the Bengals’ games this season is 46.6, 5.1 points above Sunday’s over / under of 41.5.
- The 41.5 point total for this game is 4.4 points below the average total of 45.9 points per game in the Browns’ games this season.
Bengals stats and trends
- Cincinnati has nine wins against differential in 16 games this year.
- The Bengals are 3-3 ATS when favored by 3 points or more this season.
- Cincinnati’s games this year have exceeded the total eight of 16 chances (50%).
- The Bengals scored 5.6 more points per game (27.8) than the Browns allow (22.2).
- Cincinnati is 8-3 against the spread and 9-2 overall this season as the team scores more than 22.2 points.
- The Bengals are averaging 372.7 yards per game, 53.1 yards more than the 319.6 the Browns allow per outing.
- Cincinnati is 6-5 against the spread and 7-4 overall as the team accumulates more than 319.6 yards.
- The Bengals have delivered the ball twice more (21 total) than the Browns have forced a loss (19) this season.
- Click on to SISportsbook and find the bottom line, money line and total for Cincinnati’s showdown with the Browns.
Statistics and trends for browns
- Cleveland is 7-9-0 against Spread this season.
- This season, the Browns have two ATS wins in three games as an underdog of 3 or more points.
- Cleveland’s games this year have outscored seven of 16 total set points (43.8%).
- The Browns scored just 1.7 fewer points per game (20.5) than the Bengals gave up (22.2).
- Cleveland is 3-3 against the spread and 4-2 overall as the team scores more than 22.2 points.
- The Browns accumulate just 10.9 fewer yards per game (338.4) than the Bengals allow (349.3).
- Cleveland is 5-2 against the spread and 4-3 overall as the team accumulates more than 349.3 yards.
- The Browns have turned the ball over 20 times this season, one more loss than the Bengals have forced (19).
Home and road information
- At home this year, Cleveland is 3-5 against differential and 5-3 overall.
- At home, the Browns have an ATS victory (1-5) as underdogs of 3 or more points.
- This year, in eight home games, Cleveland has exceeded the total three times.
- This season, the Browns’ home games are averaging 44.1 points, 2.6 more than their over / under this outing (41.5).
- Cincinnati is 5-2 overall and 5-2 against the spread, on the road.
- The Bengals have an ATS victory (1-1) as 3-point or more favorites on the road.
- Cincinnati has batted more than twice in seven road games this season.
- The Bengals’ away games this season average a total of 45.4 points, 3.9 more than the over / under in this meeting (41.5).
Powered by Data Skrive.
Eddie is an Australian news reporter with over 9 years in the industry and has published on Forbes and tech crunch.