For more information on gambling and fantasy, join the SI Winners Club newsletter.
Odds for Bengals vs. Brown
More or less information
- Cincinnati has combined with its opponents to score more than 47 points in four of eight games this season.
- Cleveland and its opponents have combined to score more than 47 points in four of eight games this season.
- Sunday’s total is 3.4 points lower than the two teams’ combined average of 50.4 points per game.
- The over / under of this contest is 4.2 points more than the 42.8 that these two teams combine to allow per game this season.
- The Bengals and their opponents score an average of 45.9 points per game, 1.1 less than Sunday’s total.
- The 47 points above / below this game are 0.3 points below the average total of 47.3 points per game in the Browns’ games this season.
Bengals stats and trends
- Cincinnati is 4-4-0 against Spread this season.
- The Bengals have covered the spread once this season when they were favored by 3 points or more (three times).
- Cincinnati games this year have outshined the over / under 37.5% of their chances (three times in eight games with total set points).
- The Bengals scored 5.0 more points per game (27.5) than the Browns gave up (22.5).
- When Cincinnati scores more than 22.5 points, it is 4-2 against the spread and 5-1 overall.
- The Bengals accumulate 58.2 more yards per game (363.1) than the Browns give up per game (304.9).
- When Cincinnati accumulates more than 304.9 yards, the team is 3-3 against the spread and 4-2 overall.
- The Bengals have turned the ball five more times (10 total) than the Browns have forced a turnover (5) this season.
- Click on to SISportsbook and find the bottom line, money line and total for Cincinnati’s showdown with the Browns.
Statistics and trends for browns
- Cleveland has four wins against the spread in eight games this season.
- This year, the Browns won ATS in their only game as an underdog of 3 or more points.
- Cleveland has exceeded total points on 50% of its chances this year (four times in eight games with total set points).
- The Browns score just 2.6 more points per game (22.9) than the Bengals give up (20.3).
- When Cleveland scores more than 20.3 points, it is 2-2 against the spread and 2-2 overall.
- The Browns are averaging 21.2 more yards per game (382.5) than the Bengals give up (361.3).
- Cleveland is 3-1 against the spread and 2-2 overall as the team accumulates more than 361.3 yards.
- The Browns have eight awards this season, while the Bengals have nine awards.
Home and road information
- Cincinnati has a win against the spread and is 2-1 at home this year.
- The Bengals are winless ATS (0-1) as favorites of 3 or more points at home.
- In three home games this season, Cincinnati topped the total once.
- This season, the Bengals’ home games are averaging 48.0 points, 1.0 more than the over / under this outing (47).
- Cleveland has two wins against the spread and is 1-2 overall on the road.
- This year, in three road games, Cleveland has hit more than twice.
- The Browns’ away games this season are averaging 51.0 total points, 4.0 more than the over / under this outing (47).
Powered by Data Skrive.
Eddie is an Australian news reporter with over 9 years in the industry and has published on Forbes and tech crunch.