For more information on gambling and fantasy, join the SI Winners Club newsletter.
Odds for Bengals vs. Raiders
More or less information
- Cincinnati’s games this season have surpassed 49 points four of nine times.
- In 55.6% of Las Vegas games this season (5/9), teams combined to score more than Sunday’s total of 49.
- Sunday’s total is 0.5 points lower than the two teams’ combined average of 49.5 points per game.
- The combined 48.2 points per game these two teams have allowed this season is 0.8 less than the 49 over / under from this contest.
- The Bengals’ games are averaging 46.1 points this season, 2.9 less than Sunday’s over / under.
- In 2020, games involving the Raiders averaged a total of 48.2 points, 0.8 less than the over / under game in this game.
Bengals stats and trends
- Cincinnati has four wins against differential in nine games this year.
- The Bengals have been favored by 1 point or more four times this season and covered the spread in one of them.
- Cincinnati’s games this year have topped the total four of nine times (44.4%).
- This year, the Bengals accumulate just 0.6 more points per game (26.2) than the Raiders give up (25.6).
- Cincinnati is 3-1 against the spread and 3-1 overall in games when scoring more than 25.6 points.
- The Bengals are averaging 361.4 yards per game, just 1.3 more than the 360.1 the Raiders allow per game.
- Cincinnati is 3-2 against the spread and 4-1 overall as the team accumulates more than 360.1 yards.
- The Bengals have turned the ball twice more (13 total) than the Raiders have forced a turnover (11) this season.
- Click on to SISportsbook and find the bottom line, money line and total for Cincinnati’s showdown with the Raiders.
Raiders stats and trends
- Las Vegas is 4-5-0 against the spread this year.
- The Raiders have been underdog by 1 point or more five times this year and are 3-2 ATS in those meetings.
- Las Vegas has exceeded 55.6% of its chances this season (five times in nine games with total set points).
- This season, the Raiders accumulate just 0.7 more points per game (23.3) than the surrendering Bengals (22.6).
- Las Vegas is 4-1 against the differential and 5-0 overall in games when scoring more than 22.6 points.
- The Raiders are averaging 22.7 more yards per game (383.9) than the Bengals give up per game (361.2).
- Las Vegas is 4-2 against the spread and 5-1 overall as the team accumulates more than 361.2 yards.
- The Raiders have turned the ball around 10 times this season, one more loss than the Bengals have forced (9).
Home and road information
- Las Vegas has covered the spread twice at home, and is 3-2 overall there, this season.
- At home, as losers of 1 point or more, the Raiders have an ATS victory (1-2).
- In four of the five home games this year, Las Vegas has surpassed the total.
- This season, the Raiders’ home games are averaging 48.7 points, 0.3 less than the over / under in this meeting (49).
- In road games, Cincinnati is 3-2 overall and 3-2 against differential.
- On the road, the Bengals have an ATS victory (1-1) as favorites by 1 point or more.
- This season, in five road games, Cincinnati has hit twice.
- This season, the Bengals’ away games are averaging 44.6 points, 4.4 less than the over / under in this competition (49).
Powered by Data Skrive.
Eddie is an Australian news reporter with over 9 years in the industry and has published on Forbes and tech crunch.