For more information on gambling and fantasy, join the SI Winners Club newsletter.
Odds for Bengals vs. Chargers
More or less information
- Cincinnati’s games this season have surpassed 50.5 points five of 11 times.
- So far this season, 45.5% of Los Angeles games (11/5) have had more combined points than Sunday’s total of 50.5.
- The two teams’ combined points per game average, 52.9, is 2.4 points above Sunday’s over / under average.
- The combined 47.1 points per game that these two teams have allowed this season is 3.4 less than the 50.5 plus / minus in this contest.
- The Bengals and their opponents score an average of 46.2 points per game, 4.3 less than Sunday’s total.
- The total average of 50.3 points per game in Chargers games this season is 0.2 points less than the over / under for this game.
Bengals stats and trends
- Cincinnati has played 11 games, with six wins against the spread.
- The Bengals have been favored by 3.5 points or more four times this season and have covered the difference two of them.
- Cincinnati games this year have exceeded the point total five times 11 times (45.5%).
- This year, the Bengals accumulate just 1.5 more points per game (28.1) than the Chargers allow (26.6).
- Cincinnati is 5-1 against the spread and 5-1 overall in games when it scores more than 26.6 points.
- The Bengals accumulate just 5.3 more yards per game (355.5) than the Chargers give up per outing (350.2).
- Cincinnati is 4-2 against the spread and 5-1 overall as the team accumulates more than 350.2 yards.
- The Bengals have turned the ball over 15 times this season, three more turnovers than the Chargers have forced (12).
- Click on to SISportsbook and find the bottom line, money line and total for Cincinnati’s showdown with the Chargers.
Charger statistics and trends
- In Los Angeles’ 11 games this season, he has five wins against differential.
- This season, the Chargers won ATS in their only game as an underdog of 3.5 points or more.
- Los Angeles games this year have exceeded the total four of the 11 chances (36.4%).
- This year the Chargers score 4.3 more points per game (24.8) than the Bengals give up (20.5).
- Los Angeles is 4-2 against the spread and 5-1 overall as the team scores more than 20.5 points.
- The Chargers accumulate 35.6 more yards per game (383.8) than the Bengals allow (348.2).
- When Los Angeles has over 348.2 yards, the team is 5-4 against the spread and 6-3 overall.
- The Chargers have 12 awards this season, while the Bengals have 14 awards.
Home and road information
- Cincinnati has covered the spread twice at home, and is 3-2 overall there, this season.
- At home, the Bengals have an ATS victory (1-1) as favorites of 3.5 points or more.
- In three of five home games this season, Cincinnati has outscored.
- This season, the Bengals’ home games are averaging 47.0 points, 3.5 less than the over / under in this meeting (50.5).
- This season away from home, Los Angeles is 3-2 against the differential and 3-2 overall.
- In five road games this season, Los Angeles topped the total once.
- The Chargers’ average total in away games this season is 49.5 points, 1.0 less than the over / under this outing (50.5).
Powered by Data Skrive.