For more information on gambling and fantasy, join the SI Winners Club newsletter.
Odds for Bengals vs. Chargers
More or less information
- Cincinnati and its opponents have surpassed the current total of 50.5 points in five of 11 games (45.5%) this season.
- So far this season, 45.5% of Los Angeles games (11/5) have had more combined points than Sunday’s 50.5 over / under.
- The two teams’ combined average points per game, 52.9, is 2.4 points higher than Sunday’s over / under.
- These two teams combine to yield 47.1 points per game, 3.4 less than the over / under in this contest.
- The average total in the Bengals’ games this season is 46.2, 4.3 points less than Sunday’s total of 50.5.
- The total average of 50.3 points per game in Chargers games this season is 0.2 points less than the over / under for this game.
Bengals stats and trends
- Cincinnati is 6-5-0 against differential this year.
- This season, the Bengals have two ATS wins in four games as a 3-point or more favorite.
- Cincinnati’s games this year have exceeded total points 45.5% of their chances (five times in 11 games with total set points).
- The Bengals scored 28.1 points per game, comparable to 26.6 per game for the Chargers.
- When Cincinnati records more than 26.6 points, it is 5-1 against the spread and 5-1 overall.
- The Bengals collect just 5.3 more yards per game (355.5) than the Chargers give up per matchup (350.2).
- When Cincinnati accumulates more than 350.2 yards, the team is 4-2 against the spread and 5-1 overall.
- This year, the Bengals have turned the ball more than 15 times, three more than the Chargers’ findings (12).
- Click on to SISportsbook and find the bottom line, money line and total for Cincinnati’s showdown with the Chargers.
Charger statistics and trends
- Los Angeles has five wins against the spread in 11 games this season.
- The Chargers have covered the differential once this year when they are not favorites by 3 points or more (twice).
- Los Angeles has exceeded 36.4% of their chances this season (four times in 11 games with total set points).
- This season the Chargers are averaging 4.3 more points per game (24.8) than the Bengals surrender (20.5).
- When Los Angeles scores more than 20.5 points, it is 4-2 against the spread and 5-1 overall.
- The Chargers accumulate 35.6 more yards per game (383.8) than the Bengals give up (348.2).
- Los Angeles is 5-4 against the spread and 6-3 overall as the team accumulates more than 348.2 yards.
- The Chargers have turned the ball around 12 times, twice less than the Bengals have forced turnovers (14).
Home and road information
- Cincinnati has covered the spread twice at home, and is 3-2 overall there, this year.
- At home, the Bengals have an ATS victory (1-1) as favorites of 3 points or more.
- This year, in five home games, Cincinnati has hit more than three times.
- The Bengals’ home games this season are averaging 47.0 total points, 3.5 less than the over / under in this meeting (50.5).
- On the road, Los Angeles is 3-2 overall and 3-2 against the spread.
- The Chargers are winless ATS (0-1) as losers of 3 points or more on the road.
- This year, in five road games, Los Angeles topped the total once.
- This season, the Chargers’ away games are averaging 49.5 points, 1.0 less than the over / under in this contest (50.5).
Powered by Data Skrive.
Eddie is an Australian news reporter with over 9 years in the industry and has published on Forbes and tech crunch.