For more information on gambling and fantasy, join the SI Winners Club newsletter.
Odds for Cincinnati vs. Navy
Over / Under Insights
- Cincinnati and its opponents have surpassed the current total of 48.5 points in five of six games this season.
- In 66.7% of the Navy’s games this season (4/6), teams combined to score more than Saturday’s total of 48.5.
- Saturday’s total is 12.5 points less than the two teams’ combined average of 61 points per game.
- The combined 46.4 points per game that these two teams have allowed this season is 2.1 less than the 48.5 plus / minus in this contest.
- The Bearcats and their opponents have scored an average of 51.9 points per game in 2021, 3.4 more than Saturday’s total.
- The 48.5 point total for this game is 0.9 points below the average total of 49.4 points per game in Midshipmen games this season.
Cincinnati Statistics and Trends
- Cincinnati has played six games, with five wins against differential.
- The Bearcats have been favored by 28 points or more twice this season and covered the spread in one of them.
- This year’s Cincinnati games have surpassed the total of four of six set points (66.7%).
- The Bearcats accumulate 10.8 more points per game (43.5) than the Midshipmen allow (32.7).
- When Cincinnati scores more than 32.7 points, it is 4-1 against the spread and 5-0 overall.
- The Bearcats accumulate 444.8 yards per game, 75.1 yards more than the 369.7 that the Midshipmen give per game.
- Cincinnati is 4-1 against the spread and 5-0 overall as the team accumulates more than 369.7 yards.
- This year, the Bearcats have turned the ball around eight times, while the Midshipmen have forced eight.
- Find the latest spread and moneyline odds for Cincinnati at SISportsbook.
Navy Statistics and Trends
- Navy has three wins against the spread in six games this season.
- Navy games this season have exceeded the point total three times six times (50%).
- The Midshipmen are averaging 17.5 points per game, 3.8 more than the Bearcats give up (13.7).
- Navy is 3-1 against the spread and 1-3 overall in games when he is over 13.7 points.
- The Midshipmen are averaging 275.7 yards per game, just 18.8 fewer than the 294.5 the Bearcats give up.
- When Navy accumulates more than 294.5 yards, the team is 2-1 against the spread and 1-2 overall.
- The Midshipmen have turned the ball around six times, 12 times less than the Bearcats have forced turnovers (18).
- Go to SISportsbook to find the last money line, margin, and over / under odds for this pairing.
Average Points Scored
Average Points allowed
Average Total Yards
Average Total Yards Allowed
To carry out
Eddie is an Australian news reporter with over 9 years in the industry and has published on Forbes and tech crunch.