The Cleveland Browns (1-1) are favorites by 7 points heading into their confrontation on Sunday, September 26, 2021, against the Chicago Bears (1-1). The total of points is 45.5.
For more information on gambling and fantasy, join the SI Winners Club newsletter.
Odds for browns against bears
Odds courtesy of Sports betting YES.
More or less information
- Last year, Cleveland’s games finished with more than 45.5 points scored, their current meeting total, 10 (out of 18) times.
- Chicago played eight games last year (47.1% chance) in which the teams combined to score more than 45.5 points.
- The Browns and Bears combined to average 3.3 more points per game a season ago than the 45.5 total set for this game.
- The opponents of these two teams averaged a combined 49.3 points per game last season, 3.8 more than the total points in this game.
- The Browns’ total point average in last year’s outings was 47.7, 2.2 points more than the total in this game.
- The Bears’ games in 2020 averaged a total of 44.8 points, 0.7 less than the total points in this meeting.
Statistics and trends for browns
- Cleveland was 6-10-0 ATS last season.
- The Browns covered the spread once last season (1-2 ATS) when they played as at least 7-point favorites.
- A total of nine of Cleveland’s games last season topped the point total.
- The Browns scored 25.5 points per game last year, comparable to 23.1 per outing for the Bears.
- Cleveland was 5-5 against the spread and 9-1 overall in games when he scored more than 23.1 points last year.
- The Browns racked up 369.6 yards per game last season, 24.7 yards more than the 344.9 the Bears allowed per game.
- When Cleveland racked up more than 344.9 yards last year, the team was 5-6 against the spread and 10-1 overall.
- The Browns turned the ball over 16 times last year, two fewer than the Bears’ forced turnovers (18).
- Click on to SISportsbook and get the latest odds of this match.
Bear statistics and trends
- Chicago covered eight times 16 times against the spread last year.
- The Bears did not cover the margin last season (0-2 ATS) when they played as underdogs of at least 7 points.
- In Chicago games last season, the combined score topped the point total eight times.
- The Bears scored just 2.9 fewer points per game (23.3) than the Browns gave up (26.2) last season.
- When Chicago scored more than 26.2 points last season, it was 5-1 against the spread and 5-1 overall.
- The Bears racked up 27 fewer yards per game (331.4) than the Browns allowed per game (358.4) last season.
- Chicago was 5-2 against the spread and 5-2 overall as the team racked up more than 358.4 yards last season.
- The Bears turned the ball over 22 times last year, one more loss than the Browns forced (21).
Home and road information
- Cleveland was 3-5 against the spread, and 6-2 overall, at home last year.
- The Browns had an ATS victory (1-1) as favorites by 7 points or more at home last year.
- Cleveland topped the total in five of eight home games last season.
- The average total points in the Browns’ home games last season was 45.9 points, 0.4 more than the over / under for this contest (45.5).
- On the road last season, Chicago was 5-3 overall and 5-3 against the spread.
- Along the way, the Bears were undefeated ATS (1-0) as underdogs of 7 or more points.
- In five of eight road games last season, Chicago finished.
- The total average in the Bears’ away games last season was 45.4 points, 0.1 less than the over / under in this contest (45.5).
Powered by Data Skrive.
Eddie is an Australian news reporter with over 9 years in the industry and has published on Forbes and tech crunch.