For more information on gambling and fantasy, join the SI Winners Club newsletter.
Odds for Browns vs. Bengals
More / less information
- Cleveland has combined with its opponents to score more than 37.5 points in nine of 16 games this season.
- In 81.2% of Cincinnati’s games this season (13/16), teams combined to score more than Sunday’s total of 37.5.
- Sunday’s total is 10.8 points lower than the two teams’ combined average of 48.3 points per game.
- The 44.4 points per game that these two squads have allowed their opponents to score this season is 6.9 more than the 37.5 totals for this tournament.
- The Browns and their opponents have scored an average of 45.9 points per game in 2021, 8.4 more than Sunday’s total.
- The 37.5 points over / under this game is 9.1 points below the average total of 46.6 points per game in the Bengals’ games this season.
Statistics and trends for browns
- Against the spread, Cleveland is 7-9-0 this year.
- The Browns have been favored by 6 points or more three times this season and covered the spread in one of them.
- Cleveland’s games this year have exceeded the total seven of 16 chances (43.8%).
- This year, the Browns accumulate just 1.7 fewer points per game (20.5) than the Bengals surrender (22.2).
- Cleveland is 3-3 against the spread and 4-2 overall in games when recording more than 22.2 points.
- The Browns accumulate 338.4 yards per game, just 10.9 less than the 349.3 that the Bengals give up in a matchup.
- In games where Cleveland accumulates more than 349.3 yards, the team is 5-2 against the spread and 4-3 overall.
- The Browns have delivered the ball once more (20 total) than the Bengals have forced a loss (19) this season.
- Click on to SISportsbook and find the bottom line, money line and total for Cleveland’s showdown with the Bengals.
Bengals stats and trends
- Against the spread, Cincinnati is 9-7-0 this year.
- This year, the Bengals won ATS in their only game as an underdog of 6 points or more.
- This year’s Cincinnati games have outshined the majors / minors eight times 16 times (50%).
- This season the Bengals scored 5.6 more points per game (27.8) than the Browns gave up (22.2).
- When Cincinnati records more than 22.2 points, it is 8-3 against the spread and 9-2 overall.
- The Bengals accumulate 372.7 yards per game, 53.1 yards more than the 319.6 that the Browns allow.
- Cincinnati is 6-5 against the spread and 7-4 overall as the team accumulates more than 319.6 yards.
- The Bengals have delivered the ball twice more (21 total) than the Browns have forced a loss (19) this season.
Home and road information
- Cleveland is 5-3 overall and 3-5 against the spread, at home.
- The Browns have an ATS victory (1-2) as favorites of 6 points or more at home.
- Cleveland has surpassed the total in three of eight home games this season.
- The average total points in the Browns’ home games this season is 44.1 points, 6.6 more than the over / under from this meeting (37.5).
- On the road, Cincinnati is 5-2 against the spread and 5-2 overall.
- On the road, the Bengals are winless ATS (0-1) as underdogs of 6 points or more.
- Cincinnati has batted more than twice in seven road games this year.
- This season, the Bengals’ away games are averaging 45.4 points, 7.9 more than the over / under this outing (37.5).
Powered by Data Skrive.
Eddie is an Australian news reporter with over 9 years in the industry and has published on Forbes and tech crunch.