The Denver Broncos (3-3) are 3.5-point underdogs as they look to break their three-game losing streak in a matchup against the Cleveland Browns (3-3) on Thursday, Oct. 21, 2021, at FirstEnergy Stadium. The plus / minus is 42 for this matchup.
For more information on gambling and fantasy, join the SI Winners Club newsletter.
Odds for the Browns against the Broncos
More or less information
- Cleveland and its opponents have combined to score more than 42 points in four of six games this season.
- Denver games have surpassed 42 points twice this season.
- Thursday’s over / under is five points lower than the two teams’ combined average of 47 points per game.
- The over / under from this contest is 1.5 points lower than the 43.5 these two squads combine to surrender per game in 2020.
- The average total in the Browns’ games this season is 49.1, 7.1 points above the 42 over / under on Thursday.
- In 2020, games involving the Broncos have averaged a total of 42.8 points, 0.8 more than the over / under set in this contest.
Statistics and trends for browns
- Cleveland is 3-3-0 against differential this year.
- The Browns have covered the difference once this season when they were favored by 3.5 points or more (twice).
- Cleveland’s games this year have exceeded the total four of six opportunities (66.7%).
- The Browns are averaging 26 points per game, 7.7 more than the Broncos give up per game (18.3).
- Cleveland is 2-2 against the spread and 2-2 overall this season when the team has more than 18.3 points.
- The Browns accumulate 81.6 more yards per game (396.3) than the Broncos allow per game (314.7).
- Cleveland is 3-2 against the spread and 3-2 overall as the team accumulates more than 314.7 yards.
- The Browns have delivered the ball once more (7 total) than the Broncos have forced a turnover (6) this season.
- Click on to SISportsbook and find the bottom line, money line and total for Cleveland’s showdown with the Broncos.
Broncos stats and trends
- Against the spread, Denver is 3-3-0 this season.
- Denver’s games this year have topped the total two of six times (33.3%).
- The Broncos are averaging 21 points per game, 4.2 fewer than the Browns allow (25.2).
- Denver is 2-0 against the spread and 2-0 overall when the team records more than 25.2 points.
- The Broncos accumulate 60.6 more yards per game (368.3) than the Browns give up (307.7).
- In games where Denver accumulates more than 307.7 yards, the team is 3-2 against the spread and 3-2 overall.
- The Broncos have turned the ball around eight times this season, four more turnovers than the Browns have forced (4).
Home and road information
- Cleveland has a win against the spread and is 2-1 at home this year.
- At home, as favorites of 3.5 points or more, the Browns have an ATS victory (1-1).
- Cleveland has hit more than twice in three home games this year.
- This season, the Browns’ home games are averaging 47.2 points, 5.2 more than the over / under in this meeting (42).
- Denver is 2-1 overall, with two wins against differential, on the road.
- On the road, the Broncos are undefeated ATS (1-0) as underdogs of 3.5 points or more.
- Denver has exceeded the total once in three road games this year.
- The Broncos’ away games this season are averaging 42.2 total points, 0.2 more than the over / under in this meeting (42).
Powered by Data Skrive.
Eddie is an Australian news reporter with over 9 years in the industry and has published on Forbes and tech crunch.