For more information on gambling and fantasy, join the SI Winners Club newsletter.
Odds for Browns vs. Lions
More or less information
- Cleveland and its opponents have surpassed the current total of 44.5 points in six of 10 games this season.
- Detroit games have surpassed 44.5 points in five of nine chances this season.
- The two teams’ combined points per game average, 39.8, is 4.7 points less than Sunday’s over / under.
- The over / under from this contest is 8.5 points lower than the 53 these two squads combine to give up per game in 2020.
- The Browns’ games this season have a total average of 47.1 points, a number 2.6 points higher than Sunday’s over / under.
- The 44.5 point total for this game is 2.5 points below the average total of 47.0 points per game in Lions games this season.
Statistics and trends for browns
- In Cleveland’s 10 games this season, he has five wins against differential.
- This season, the Browns are winless ATS when they enter a game as 10-point or higher favorites.
- Cleveland’s games this year have reached more than six times 10 times (60%).
- The Browns accumulate 23.1 points per game, 5.8 less than the Lions allow per game (28.9).
- Cleveland is 2-2 against the spread and 2-2 overall in games when it scores more than 28.9 points.
- The Browns accumulate just 16.0 fewer yards per game (363.8) than the Lions give up per game (379.8).
- In games where Cleveland accumulates more than 379.8 yards, the team is 2-1 against the spread and 1-2 overall.
- The Browns have turned the ball around nine times this season, one less than the Lions have forced (10).
- Click on to SISportsbook and find the bottom line, money line and total for Cleveland’s showdown with the Lions.
Lion statistics and trends
- Against the spread, Detroit is 5-4-0 this year.
- The Lions have been underdog by 10 points or more three times this season and have covered the difference twice.
- This year’s Detroit games have outshined the over / under 33.3% of their chances (three times in nine games with total set points).
- The Lions are averaging 16.7 points per game, 7.4 less than the Browns allow (24.1).
- The Lions are averaging 319.4 yards per game, just 4.5 fewer than the 323.9 the Browns give up.
- Detroit is 2-2 against the spread and 0-4 overall as the team accumulates more than 323.9 yards.
- The Lions have turned the ball over 11 times this season, three more turnovers than the Browns have forced (8).
Home and road information
- At home this year, Cleveland has two wins against differential and is 3-2 overall.
- The Browns are winless ATS (0-1) as favorites of 10 or more points at home.
- Cleveland has batted more than twice in five home games this season.
- The average total points in the Browns’ home games this season is 45.1 points, 0.6 more than the over / under this outing (44.5).
- This year on the road, Detroit is 3-2 against the spread and 0-4-1 overall.
- This year, in five road games, Detroit topped the total once.
- The Lions’ away games this season are averaging 46.3 total points, 1.8 more than the over / under from this meeting (44.5).
Powered by Data Skrive.
Eddie is an Australian news reporter with over 9 years in the industry and has published on Forbes and tech crunch.