For more information on gambling and fantasy, join the SI Winners Club newsletter.
Odds for the Browns against the Raiders
More / less information
- Cleveland and its opponents have combined to score more than 41.5 points in seven of 13 games this season.
- So far this season, 76.9% of Las Vegas games (10/13) have had more points combined than Saturday’s total of 41.5.
- Saturday’s over / under is 1.7 points lower than the two teams’ combined 43.2 points per game average.
- These two teams yield a combined 49.9 points per game, 8.4 more than the over / under in this contest.
- The Browns’ games this season are averaging 46.5 points overall, a number 5.0 points higher than Saturday’s over / under.
- The total average of 48.5 points per game in Raiders games this season is 7.0 points more than the over / under for this game.
Statistics and trends for browns
- Cleveland has played 13 games, with five wins against differential.
- The Browns have covered the difference once this season when they were favored by 4.5 points or more (four times).
- Cleveland’s games this year have exceeded the total seven of 13 chances (53.8%).
- This year, the Browns score 6.3 fewer points per game (21.4) than the Raiders give up (27.7).
- Cleveland is 2-2 against the spread and 2-2 overall in games when recording more than 27.7 points.
- The Browns accumulate 349.2 yards per game, just 7.4 fewer than the 356.6 the Raiders allow per game.
- In games Cleveland has accumulated more than 356.6 yards, the team is 4-1 against the margin and 3-2 overall.
- This year, the Browns have turned the ball around 14 times, one more than the Raiders’ findings (13).
- Click on to SISportsbook and find the bottom line, money line and total for Cleveland’s showdown with the Raiders.
Raiders stats and trends
- Against the spread, Las Vegas is 5-8-0 this year.
- So far this year, the Raiders have been installed as underdogs by a margin of 4.5 points or more four times and are 3-1 ATS in those contests.
- Las Vegas games this season have reached more than seven times in 13 chances (53.8%).
- This season, the Raiders score just 0.4 fewer points per game (21.8) than the Browns allow (22.2).
- Las Vegas is 5-1 against the spread and 6-0 overall as the team scores more than 22.2 points.
- The Raiders are averaging 372.5 yards per game, 51.3 yards more than the 321.2 the Browns allow.
- Las Vegas is 5-2 against the spread and 6-1 overall as the team accumulates more than 321.2 yards.
- The Raiders have delivered the ball once more (17 overall) than the Browns have forced a loss (16) this season.
Home and road information
- Cleveland has covered the spread twice at home, and is 5-2 overall there this year.
- The Browns have an ATS victory (1-3) as favorites of 4.5 points or more at home.
- Cleveland has surpassed the total in three of seven home games this season.
- The Browns’ home games this season are averaging 44.5 total points, 3.0 more than the over / under in this competition (41.5).
- On the road, Las Vegas is 3-3 against the differential and 3-3 overall.
- This season, in six road games, Las Vegas has exceeded the total three times.
- This season, the Raiders’ away games are averaging 48.2 points, 6.7 more than the over / under in this competition (41.5).
Powered by Data Skrive.
Eddie is an Australian news reporter with over 9 years in the industry and has published on Forbes and tech crunch.