For more information on gambling and fantasy, join the SI Winners Club newsletter.
Odds for Cowboys vs Cardinals
More / less information
- Dallas has combined with its opponents to score more than 51.5 points in seven of 15 games this season.
- Arizona games have surpassed 51.5 points in four of 15 chances this season.
- The two teams combine to average 56.8 points per game, 5.3 more than the total in this contest.
- These two teams combine to yield 40.9 points per game, 10.6 less than the over / under in this contest.
- The Cowboys and their opponents score an average of 50.5 points per game, 1.0 less than Sunday’s total.
- The 51.5 over / under in this game is 3.1 points higher than the average total of 48.4 in Cardinals games this season.
Jeans stats and trends
- Dallas has played 15 games, with 12 wins against the spread.
- The Cowboys are 6-2 ATS when favored by 5.5 points or more this season.
- Dallas games this year have eclipsed at plus / minus seven times in 15 chances (46.7%).
- The Cowboys scored 10.1 more points per game (30.5) than the Cardinals gave up (20.4).
- Dallas is 10-1 against the spread and 9-2 overall in games when scoring more than 20.4 points.
- The Cowboys are averaging 85.2 more yards per game (409.5) than the Cardinals allow per game (324.3).
- Dallas is 11-1 against the spread and 10-2 overall as the team totals more than 324.3 yards.
- The Cowboys have turned the ball over 19 times this season, five fewer than the Cardinals have forced (24).
- Click on to SISportsbook and find the bottom line, money line and total for Dallas’ showdown with the Cardinals.
Cardinals stats and trends
- In Arizona’s 15 games this season, he has nine wins against differential.
- The Cardinals have been underdog 5.5 points or more once this year and they made up the difference.
- Arizona has exceeded 46.7% of its chances this year (seven times in 15 games with total set points).
- The Cardinals scored 5.8 more points per game (26.3) than the Cowboys gave up (20.5).
- Arizona is 8-3 against the spread and 9-2 overall when the team scores more than 20.5 points.
- The Cardinals are averaging 376.5 yards per game, 26.3 yards more than the 350.2 the Cowboys allow.
- Arizona is 7-4 against the spread and 8-3 overall as the team accumulates more than 350.2 yards.
- This season, the Cardinals have 14 turnovers, 19 less than the Cowboys have to carry (33).
Home and road information
- At home this year, Dallas is 5-2 overall and 5-2 against differential.
- At home, as 5.5-point or higher favorites, the Cowboys are 3-2 ATS.
- In seven home games this season, Dallas has hit more than five times.
- The Cowboys’ home games this season are averaging 51.0 total points, 0.5 less than the over / under in this contest (51.5).
- This year on the road, Arizona is 7-1 against the spread and 7-1 overall.
- The Cardinals have two ATS victories (2-1) on the road as underdogs of 5.5 points or more.
- This year, in four of eight road games, Arizona has outscored.
- The Cardinals’ away games this season are averaging 48.5 total points, 3.0 less than the over / under this outing (51.5).
Powered by Data Skrive.
Eddie is an Australian news reporter with over 9 years in the industry and has published on Forbes and tech crunch.