For more information on gambling and fantasy, join the SI Winners Club newsletter.
Odds for Cowboys vs Cardinals
More / less information
- Dallas games this season have surpassed 52 points seven of 15 times.
- In 26.7% of Arizona’s games this season (4/15), teams combined to score more than Sunday’s total of 52.
- The two teams’ combined points per game average, 56.8, is 4.8 points above Sunday’s over / under average.
- The combined 40.9 points per game these two teams have allowed this season is 11.1 less than the 52 over / under in this contest.
- Cowboys games are averaging 50.5 points overall this season, 1.5 less than Sunday’s over / under.
- The total average of 48.4 points per game in Cardinals games this season is 3.6 points less than the over / under for this game.
Jeans statistics and trends
- Dallas has 12 wins against the spread in 15 games this year.
- So far this season, the Cowboys have been installed as favorites by a margin of 6.5 points or more seven times and are 5-2 ATS in those contests.
- Dallas has outgrown 46.7% of his chances this year (seven times in 15 games with total set points).
- The Cowboys scored 10.1 more points per game (30.5) than the Cardinals allow (20.4).
- When Dallas records more than 20.4 points, it is 10-1 against the spread and 9-2 overall.
- The Cowboys accumulate 85.2 more yards per game (409.5) than the Cardinals allow per outing (324.3).
- When Dallas has more than 324.3 yards, the team is 11-1 against the margin and 10-2 overall.
- This year, the Cowboys have 19 turnovers, five fewer than the Cardinals have to carry (24).
- Click on to SISportsbook and find the bottom line, money line and total for Dallas’ showdown with the Cardinals.
Cardinals stats and trends
- Arizona has played 15 games, with nine wins against differential.
- Arizona’s games this season have exceeded 46.7% of their chances (seven times in 15 games with total set points).
- The Cardinals scored 26.3 points per game, 5.8 more than the Cowboys allow (20.5).
- When Arizona scores more than 20.5 points, it is 8-3 against the spread and 9-2 overall.
- The Cardinals accumulate 376.5 yards per game, 26.3 yards more than the 350.2 yards the Cowboys give up.
- When Arizona produces more than 350.2 yards, the team is 7-4 against the spread and 8-3 overall.
- The Cardinals have 14 gifts this season, while the Cowboys have 33 gifts.
Home and road information
- Dallas is 5-2 against the spread and 5-2 overall at home.
- At home, the Cowboys are 3-2 ATS as favorites of 6.5 points or more.
- In seven home games this season, Dallas has topped the total five times.
- The Cowboys’ home games this season are averaging 51.0 total points, 1.0 less than the over / under in this meeting (52).
- On the road, Arizona is 7-1 against the spread and 7-1 overall.
- Along the way, the Cardinals have two ATS wins (2-1) as underdogs of 6.5 points or more.
- This year, in eight road games, Arizona has hit more than four times.
- The Cardinals’ away games this season average a total of 48.5 points, 3.5 less than the over / under in this competition (52).
Powered by Data Skrive.