For more information on gambling and fantasy, join the SI Winners Club newsletter.
Odds for Cowboys vs. Broncos
More or less information
- Dallas has combined with its opponents to score more than 49.5 points in five of seven games this season.
- Denver and its opponents have combined to score more than 49.5 points in one game this season.
- The two teams’ combined points per game average, 51.7, is 2.2 points above Sunday’s over / under average.
- These two squads combine to yield 40.2 points per game, 9.3 less than the over / under in this contest.
- The average total in Cowboys games this season is 51.9, 2.4 points above Sunday’s total of 49.5.
- The 49.5 total in this game is 6.6 points above the average total of 42.9 in the Broncos games this season.
Jeans statistics and trends
- So far this year Dallas is undefeated against the spread.
- Dallas games this year have outshined the over / under 71.4% of their chances (five times in seven games with total set points).
- This year, the Cowboys score 15.0 more points per game (32.1) than the Broncos give up (17.1).
- When Dallas records more than 17.1 points, it is 7-0 against the spread and 6-1 overall.
- The Cowboys accumulate 129.1 more yards per game (454.9) than the Broncos allow per game (325.8).
- Dallas is 7-0 against the spread and 6-1 overall when the team produces more than 325.8 yards.
- The Cowboys have delivered the ball once more (9 total) than the Broncos have forced a loss (8) this season.
- Click on to SISportsbook and find the bottom line, money line and total for Dallas’ showdown with the Broncos.
Broncos stats and trends
- Denver has played eight games, with four wins against the spread.
- Denver’s games this season have outscored two of eight total set points (25%).
- This year the Broncos score 3.5 fewer points per game (19.6) than the Cowboys give up (23.1).
- Denver is 2-1 against the spread and 2-1 overall when the team scores more than 23.1 points.
- The Broncos accumulate 338.3 yards per game, 28.1 yards less than the 366.4 that the Cowboys give.
- In games where Denver totaled more than 366.4 yards, the team is 2-2 against the spread and 2-2 overall.
- The Broncos have 10 awards this season, while the Cowboys have 14 awards.
Home and road information
- Dallas is 3-0 overall and 3-0 against the spread, at home.
- Dallas has surpassed the total in all three home games this season.
- The Cowboys’ home games this season are averaging 51.8 total points, 2.3 more than the over / under from this meeting (49.5).
- On the road, Denver has two wins against differential and is 2-2 overall.
- This year, in four road games, Denver topped the total once.
- The Broncos’ away games this season are averaging 41.9 total points, 7.6 less than the over / under this outing (49.5).
Powered by Data Skrive.
Eddie is an Australian news reporter with over 9 years in the industry and has published on Forbes and tech crunch.