For more information on gambling and fantasy, join the SI Winners Club newsletter.
Odds for Cowboys vs. Saints
More / less information
- Dallas games this season have surpassed 47.5 points seven of 12 times.
- In 41.7% of New Orleans’ games this season (12/5), teams combined to score more than Thursday’s total of 47.5.
- The two teams combine to average 53 points per game, 5.5 more than the over / under in this contest.
- The combined 45.3 points per game that these two teams have allowed this season is 2.2 less than the 47.5 plus / minus in this contest.
- This season’s Cowboys games are averaging 52.2 points overall, a number 4.7 points higher than Thursday’s over / under.
- The 47.5 over / under in this game is 3.1 points above the average total of 44.4 in the Saints games this season.
Jeans statistics and trends
- In Dallas’ 11 games this year, he has eight wins against differential.
- The Cowboys have covered the difference twice this season when they were favored by 4.5 points or more (five times).
- Dallas games this year have exceeded the limit of six of 12 total set points (50%).
- The Cowboys scored 7.0 more points per game (29.6) than the Saints gave up (22.6).
- Dallas is 6-2 against the spread and 5-2 overall in games when scoring more than 22.6 points.
- The Cowboys are averaging 76.1 more yards per game (419.8) than the Saints give up per game (343.7).
- When Dallas totals more than 343.7 yards, the team is 8-2 against the side and 7-2 overall.
- This year, the Cowboys have 15 turnovers, one less than the Saints have to carry (16).
- Click on to SISportsbook and find the bottom line, money line and total for Dallas’ showdown with the Saints.
Statistics and trends of the saints
- In New Orleans’ 11 games this season, he has five wins against differential.
- The Saints have been underdog by 4.5 points or more once this season and haven’t covered the difference once.
- New Orleans’ games this year have exceeded point total six times 12 times (50%).
- The Saints accumulate just 0.7 more points per game (23.4) than the Cowboys give up (22.7).
- New Orleans is 4-2 against the spread and 4-2 overall when the team records more than 22.7 points.
- The Saints are averaging 60.1 fewer yards per game (309.4) than the Cowboys allow per game (369.5).
- New Orleans is 1-2 against the spread and 0-3 overall as the team accumulates more than 369.5 yards.
- The Saints have 12 awards this season, while the Cowboys have 19 awards.
Home and road information
- New Orleans has covered the spread twice at home, and is 2-4 overall there, this season.
- At home, the Saints are winless ATS (0-2) as underdogs of 4.5 points or more.
- This year, in six home games, New Orleans topped the total three times.
- The Saints’ average total in home games this season is 45.6 points, 1.9 less than the over / under for this meeting (47.5).
- On the road, Dallas is 3-2 overall and 4-1 against the spread.
- This season, in five road games, Dallas has exceeded the total twice.
- The Cowboys’ average total points in away games this season is 52.7 points, 5.2 more than the over / under this outing (47.5).
Powered by Data Skrive.
Eddie is an Australian news reporter with over 9 years in the industry and has published on Forbes and tech crunch.