For more information on gambling and fantasy, join the SI Winners Club newsletter.
Odds for Cowboys vs. Saints
More or less information
- Dallas and its opponents have surpassed the current total of 47.5 points in seven of 12 games (58.3%) this season.
- New Orleans games have surpassed 47.5 points in five of 12 chances this season.
- The two teams combine to average 53 points per game, 5.5 more than the over / under in this contest.
- These two teams combine to yield 45.3 points per game, 2.2 less than the over / under in this contest.
- This season’s Cowboys games are averaging 52.2 points overall, a number 4.7 points higher than Thursday’s over / under.
- The overall average of 44.4 points per game in the Saints games this season is 3.1 points less than the over / under for this game.
Jeans statistics and trends
- In Dallas’ 11 games this season, he has eight wins against differential.
- The Cowboys have covered the difference twice this season when they were favored by 4.5 points or more (five times).
- Dallas games this year have exceeded total points 50% of their chances (six times in 12 games with total set points).
- The Cowboys are averaging 7.0 more points per game (29.6) than the Saints surrender (22.6).
- Dallas is 6-2 against differential and 5-2 overall this season as the team scores more than 22.6 points.
- The Cowboys accumulate 76.1 more yards per game (419.8) than the Saints give up per outing (343.7).
- Dallas is 8-2 against the spread and 7-2 overall as the team accumulates more than 343.7 yards.
- This year, the Cowboys have 15 turnovers, one less than the Saints have to carry (16).
- Click on to SISportsbook and find the bottom line, money line and total for Dallas’ showdown with the Saints.
Statistics and trends of the saints
- In New Orleans’ 11 games this season, he has five wins against differential.
- This year, the Saints are winless against differential when they enter a game as an underdog of 4.5 points or more.
- New Orleans games this season have exceeded 50% of their chances (six times in 12 games with total set points).
- The Saints accumulate just 0.7 more points per game (23.4) than the Cowboys allow (22.7).
- New Orleans is 4-2 against the spread and 4-2 overall in games when scoring more than 22.7 points.
- The Saints are averaging 309.4 yards per game, 60.1 yards less than the 369.5 the Cowboys allow.
- New Orleans is 1-2 against the spread and 0-3 overall when the team totals more than 369.5 yards.
- The Saints have turned the ball around 12 times, seven fewer times than the Cowboys have forced the ball to turn (19).
Home and road information
- New Orleans has two wins against differential, and is 2-4 overall at home this season.
- The Saints are winless ATS (0-2) as underdogs of 4.5 points or more at home.
- This year, in six home games, New Orleans has hit more than three times.
- This season, the Saints’ home games are averaging 45.6 points, 1.9 less than the over / under in this meeting (47.5).
- In road games, Dallas is 3-2 overall and 4-1 against differential.
- In five road games this year, Dallas has hit more than twice.
- This season, the Cowboys’ away games are averaging 52.7 points, 5.2 more than the over / under in this competition (47.5).
Powered by Data Skrive.
Eddie is an Australian news reporter with over 9 years in the industry and has published on Forbes and tech crunch.